Hello there, I am Gemonias, the PvE leader for <The Resolute>. We are currently looking for more members to join our guild so that way we can give both new and experienced raiders alike the chance to get to Mythic content in Legion! Let me tell you a bit about us.

<The Resolute> are an up and coming raiding guild located on Kael'thas (US) looking to do raid content in Legion. Though we are primarily a raiding guild we will also be offering content such as Mythic Dungeons, World Quest runs, and other fun events. is a friendly guild which provides a positive environment to learn and progress through raids and have fun with all of the content Legion has to offer. We are searching for all classes and specs with the exception of rogues, and bonus points for ranged DPS and healers, and Mythic progression in WoD is NOT required, so we are willing to help players grow and learn in the raiding scene.

What can you expect from <The Resolute>?

> Friendly guild leadership.
> Progression focused PvE.
> A positive, social atmosphere which encourages growth.
> A guild which seeks to teach new and inexperienced raiders.
> Fun, public social events.

What we expect from you :
> Be respectful of your fellow guild mates.
> Be ready to accept and learn new concepts and strategies.
> Consistency, showing up to events you sign up for.

Event TIMES:
Weekdays will have events throughout the day, such as world questing and mythic dungeon groups.
Weekend days are our primary raid days, going from 12noon to 4PM CST (server time).
If you'd like to join or just want some additional information on us, you can add either myself at cat2tank6#1634, the GM Solaer at steamcow#1330, or feel free to reply here on the thread!

Thanks for stopping by, we hope to see you all in Legion!