Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    same but with Hillary Clinton saying it. shes going to win for all the wrong reasons - nepotism, feminism, incompetence, bribery and corruption.
    I thought that's how almost every president wins an election?

Sound of mosquitoes flying near my head. Especially when I am attempting to sleep.

And the one I actually dread from: https://youtu.be/qd3sD17Ovyk?t=1m42s

10+ Year Old Account
    The sound of breaking bones or teeth.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    same but with Hillary Clinton saying it. shes going to win for all the wrong reasons - nepotism, feminism, incompetence, bribery and corruption.
    If Clinton is incompetent then Trump must be having some serious issue even putting his socks on every day.

My heart rapidly pounding when I'm rested, because that signals a panic attack with anxiety that can linger for a week or more.

Also, the sound someone makes when choking. That gasping sound sends panic through my mind in a flash. My dog (R.I.P) witnessed me choking once, and after that he'd get upset and run for help (dad or brother) whenever I'd just cough.

Dentist drills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    My heart rapidly pounding when I'm rested, because that signals a panic attack with anxiety that can linger for a week or more.
    Yup i can relate to this. I've only had 5 panic attacks so far in my life. Can remember each one vividly. When they happen and i can feel it coming because of the heart palpatations, it's not pleasant. Luckily i know how to deal with them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    dentist drills
    This used to bother me. Not so much anymore. Trying to avoid having to go to the dentist to begin with. Hehe. Have been drinking coke daily since i was 12, and never had a cavity in 33 years of life. I brush my teeth 2x a day and that does it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Anyway, their egos, or "epeens" (electronic penises) aside, here are a few links that may help:

10+ Year Old Account
    The alarm clock..

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Most annoying to me are high-pitched sounds from equipment that most people can't hear. It causes headaches for me if I'm stuck in a room with that equipment for an extended period of time. Not all equipment emits that sound, but when it does, life sucks.

It's called metal wool I think. The sound of that cleaning metal, hurts my teeth somehow. It's my finger nails on chalkboard, which actually doesn't bother me at all.