What addon is doing this?

What addon is causing me to see other peoples cooldowns when NOT in a group with them? is it DBM? and if so how do I turn it off, or what is it called so I can find the settings and move it so it's less in my way?

As you can see from my screenshot, I can see 3 different peoples cooldowns in the middle of my screen yet i'm not in a group, it happens even when i'm not in combat, I could be flying over someone questing and I get a notification about his cooldowns!

Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Those are Mind Controlled players' abilities, which is tracked by DBM. You will not see other players abilities in DBM, otherwise.

really? it happens all the time, i'd be surprised if it was mind control, if that is the case can I turn it off?
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    really? it happens all the time, i'd be surprised if it was mind control, if that is the case can I turn it off?
    It will happen a lot while the invasion event is happening.

Unless something recently changed with DBM, that is not "mind controlled" abilities. The DBM "Cooldowns" module is responsible and has always shown all allies, not just grouped ones. To disable, scroll to the DBM section of your AddOn list and uncheck Cooldowns, then reload your UI.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I think it may be a Blizzard API issue. Even without addons in testing, I've on occasion seen other peoples debuffs when it shares the same debuff category show up when I have it disabled in the interface settings to only show my Debuffs.

Other times, which are really rare, I have noticed debuffs like Immolate from Warlocks show up when I'm playing on my Demon Hunter...

So I don't think it is necessarily an addon?

I can't be %100 sure, but I've been running mostly default Unitframes the past couple of years and have noticed it pop up several times.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

I haven't got a DBM cooldown addon listed so I have no way of turning it off, if it is blizzards own API can i disable that at all?
    Warlock

Disable all your addons

Test them one by one
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

it's definitely DBM, turned it off and it's stopped, just not sure which option in it and there are loads!
    Warlock

/fstack and mouseover it but it's probably dbm

I apologize. I called it the Cooldown module. It is actually the Spell Timers module. Disable it and you will no longer get these cooldown bars.

ah ok, will that also cause raid boss spell timers or my own cooldowns to not show? I want it to show in raids but quite frankly I couldn't care less about random strangers cooldowns when questing!
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    ah ok, will that also cause raid boss spell timers or my own cooldowns to not show? I want it to show in raids but quite frankly I couldn't care less about random strangers cooldowns when questing!
    The Spell Timers module is only for players. Raid boss timers are a core function of DBM and are only disabled on boss option pages.

it isn't spell timers, I turned that off and it's still doing it, when I turn DBM off totally it stops so it is definitely a setting in DBM
    Warlock