John Podesta collected 35 Million from Russia into his firm

Anyone hear about this on CNN or MSNBC? Guessing not.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/elec...t-on-14964759/

The Clinton money-go-round continues to spin as a new report says that John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and longtime Clinton family crony, sat on the board of a small energy company alongside Russian officials that benefitted from a Putin-connected Russian government fund to the tune of $35 million. Furthermore, Podesta failed to fully disclose the relationship on his federal financial disclosures as required by law.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post

The Clinton money-go-round continues to spin as a new report says that John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and longtime Clinton family crony, sat on the board of a small energy company alongside Russian officials that benefitted from a Putin-connected Russian government fund to the tune of $35 million. Furthermore, Podesta failed to fully disclose the relationship on his federal financial disclosures as required by law.
    It only counts when Trump does it, remember? Even if there is no proof he did it.

Holy shit. This HUGE! Hillary gonna lose over this.

But seriously , who the hell cares. No seriously, why did you post this? I don't understand. Cause it was Russian? Would it have been ok if he sat in an Israeli company? Or German? Or English?

10+ Year Old Account
    no of course it wouldn't have been ok. Any Hint of Foreign Interests and money to influence campaigns are severely punished...but the lack of media press and Hiliary's canny nature to basically get away with everything just makes it worse.

i truly fucking hate America's government.....and it's worse that i live here in it and have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Holy shit. This HUGE! Hillary gonna lose over this.

But seriously , who the hell cares. No seriously, why did you post this? I don't understand. Cause it was Russian? Would it have been ok if he sat in an Israeli company? Or German? Or English?

I care. I care that foreign countries are influencing our government policies by buying favors.

I also care that people look the other way and say 'who cares' when they favor a party over another.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

I don't favor the dems. Can't stand Hillary. But I just don't see the issue. One of her friends and campaign manager was selected for the board of a foreign company based in his expertise in the public sector. Putin then invested money into the company. And this guy benefitted from that investment by being on the board ( even you own story can't claim how much he benefitted). Some of that money, went to the Clinton foundation.

I don't see how this influenced our governments policies. The Russian reset? All of America and Russia( and in fact the world) benefit from Russia and America being on favorable terms. I don't really mind if every Clinton crony gets trillions of Russian dollars to make that happen. (It clearly failed but what's the harm in trying )

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post

Your source is Hannity, who links to a source from the Government Accountability Institute. A conservative NON-PROFIT that has a president of Peter Schweizer, the author of Clinton Cash that has NO EVIDENCE to support his book. So why should I listen to some place that probably doesn't have any evidence to support this bullshit too?

BUT, we do actually have evidence of Paul Manafort actually doing what you claim that Podesta is doing. http://fusion.net/story/328264/paul-...rs-connection/ They actually have more than one fucking source for ALL of their claims. Not some paper that can be put out by anyone and not have any evidence to support the claims.

Jesus fucking christ you are reaching AGAIN. Have fun being banned, it is just a matter of time for you.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Your source is Hannity, who links to a source from the Government Accountability Institute. A conservative NON-PROFIT that has a president of Peter Schweizer, the author of Clinton Cash that has NO EVIDENCE to support his book. So why should I listen to some place that probably doesn't have any evidence to support this bullshit too?

BUT, we do actually have evidence of Paul Manafort actually doing what you claim that Podesta is doing. http://fusion.net/story/328264/paul-...rs-connection/ They actually have more than one fucking source for ALL of their claims. Not some paper that can be put out by anyone and not have any evidence to support the claims.

Jesus fucking christ you are reaching AGAIN. Have fun being banned, it is just a matter of time for you.
    Plenty of evidence in what the article is asserting, unless you are suggesting that Hannity faked Podesta's disclosure filings for the last 6 years. LOL @ being so triggered by hannity though.