Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    What the fuck is a hatter?
    Someone who makes hats.

and all the Doomsayers are gone now. GG blizzard GG

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    and all the Doomsayers are gone now. GG blizzard GG
    They are still up. Perhaps someone on your server killed them with the dreadlord buff?

7+ Year Old Account
    Can someone please answer for me:

Regarding the pocket fel spreader toy: I hop on my hunter, turn on 'track demons,' and then fly around to the doom sayers hoping to find that second dialogue option? Is there more to it than that? Like if the dialogue option is not available do I have to accept the pamphlet and suicide my character to reset the doomsayer? Would that increase my chances at all? How does the dialogue option "spawn?"

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Can someone please answer for me:

Regarding the pocket fel spreader toy: I hop on my hunter, turn on 'track demons,' and then fly around to the doom sayers hoping to find that second dialogue option? Is there more to it than that? Like if the dialogue option is not available do I have to accept the pamphlet and suicide my character to reset the doomsayer? Would that increase my chances at all? How does the dialogue option "spawn?"
    You turn on tracking then talk to Doomsayers until you get the option. If you accept a pamphlet you can still get the option, so no suicide required. Problem is the timer on it is ridiculous. Supposedly a hotfix went out yesterday to fix it, but that didn't work. Then a hotfix to fix the hotfix went out this morning with rolling restarts. Haven't heard if that worked or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You turn on tracking then talk to Doomsayers until you get the option. If you accept a pamphlet you can still get the option, so no suicide required. Problem is the timer on it is ridiculous. Supposedly a hotfix went out yesterday to fix it, but that didn't work. Then a hotfix to fix the hotfix went out this morning with rolling restarts. Haven't heard if that worked or not.
    That doesn't answer my question, but thank you for trying! I am wanting to know what "spawns," the second dialogue option. Will it randomly spawn on a Domm-sayer regardless of whether I have interacted with the doomsayer? Do I increase my odds of seeing the second dialogue option by accepting pamphlet and waiting 15min or suiciding my character to "refresh," the doomsayer?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    That doesn't answer my question, but thank you for trying! I am wanting to know what "spawns," the second dialogue option. Will it randomly spawn on a Domm-sayer regardless of whether I have interacted with the doomsayer? Do I increase my odds of seeing the second dialogue option by accepting pamphlet and waiting 15min or suiciding my character to "refresh," the doomsayer?
    It did answer the question. The pamphlet has absolutely no impact on the second dialogue. You will either get the second dialogue or not. You keep running around to every Doomsayer until it is there. Track demons won't do anything special except give you the possibility of seeing the option. The second option will never be there unless you have Sense Demons, Track Demons or Elixir of Demon Detect. You can stand there and spam the same Doomsayer 24/7 it may or may not ever have that option. It will randomly go to any Doomsayer and someone has to interact with it.

Let's say you talk to Doomsayer A, but Doomsayer C has it. You talk to A 24/7 and you won't ever see it until you talk to C. Once you get the second option, you click it and it spawns on the spot, but be prepared to kite it or something as it's a pain to solo.

There are no ways of increasing odds. The second option is just a hidden buff by Blizzard and you have no way of knowing who has it or when it will spawn.

Essentially as I wrote in the first post all you do is pop demon tracking and talk to Doomsayers until RNG blesses you.

People are just making troll groups now rip

Kinda wish i didn't do the locket quest line after that ending

Deleted
    Lucky Shirt has same appearance as Fine Cloth Shirt
    older players may have this appearance unlocked already

Alaina's Bonnet has same appearance as Aurora Cowl (what is cloth) but it's tmoggable for all armor types.
    Last edited by mmoce25a800b33; 2016-08-12 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascoolasyou View Post
    they're 5.3 toys! EVERYONE already has them. READ!
    I know they are 5.3 toys but that does not mean everyone already has them. I don't have them, my friend didn't have them (now he do, he is a horde) and many other ppl do not have them (and propably will not cuz they will not waste time to make alt for them) so you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavier View Post
    I know they are 5.3 toys but that does not mean everyone already has them. I don't have them, my friend didn't have them (now he do, he is a horde) and many other ppl do not have them (and propably will not cuz they will not waste time to make alt for them) so you are wrong.
    I believe their point is that they are 5.3 toys. Everyone had a chance to get them in 5.3 and if you didn't you were SoL at the time. Now you have a second chance to get them. You don't have to level an alt now either. You can do it during Legion as the Broken Shore scenario will still be available (or you can skip). So if you really want them you have plenty of time to hit 98 and grab them.