Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As it turns out, attempting to be the Tank Man of the First World isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Man vs Car is such a good show.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Man vs Car is such a good show.

It's certainly some of the best entertainment on interdimensional cable.

before the internet it was so much harder to see the world's stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    enjoy that infraction. no need to be rude.
    Actually, yeah there is.
    Whats wrong with you?

Good, I'm glad those cops just sat in their car. They want a world without cops, they got one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicago PD says its okay to open fire on a fleeing vehicle.

Real talk though, I don't care if they were blocking you. Just because someone is a nuisance gives you the right to strike them. The driver is guilty of felony hit and run. Shooting at the car was stupid was well because of innocent bystanders but I'm sure a decent lawyer could fight any charges.

Its telling that so many here would find felony hit and run amusing. Wonder if the same people consider themselves decent human beings?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Real talk though, I don't care if they were blocking you. Just because someone is a nuisance gives you the right to strike them. The driver is guilty of felony hit and run. Shooting at the car was stupid was well because of innocent bystanders but I'm sure a decent lawyer could fight any charges.

Its telling that so many here would find felony hit and run amusing. Wonder if the same people consider themselves decent human beings?
    The car didn't accelerate, slow down, or try to maneuver... Probably didn't even see the person.

A far cry from felony hit and run... Probably not even negligence since the idiot was standing in the middle of the fucking street.

And the only account of the running away part of that "run" is the car fleeing when it saw a crowd of people converging on it.

They only got 1 person to stand out in the road this time? Seems like they are getting a bit more normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The car didn't accelerate, slow down, or try to maneuver... Probably didn't even see the person.

A far cry from felony hit and run... Probably not even negligence since the idiot was standing in the middle of the fucking street.

And the only account of the running away part of that "run" is the car fleeing when it saw a crowd of people converging on it.
    Then they shouldn't be on a road, the law still applies.

Doesn't matter if the person wasn't supposed to be in the road. It would be on the driver to explain why didn't see a person standing (not an admittance to guilty/fault to say you saw the person) in the road and why they didn't at least check to see what they hit.

The car didn't accelerate, slow down, or try to maneuver
    That just makes you look worse when you're in front of a judge and jury.

"Sorry officer, kid shouldn't have been playing the the middle of the road"...

And then you have the super cops who didn't even move. Don't want to do your job? Then quit. All they are doing is further widening the divide between civilians and police.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-08-12 at 04:23 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Guess that's what happens when you stand in the middle of a road like a dumbass, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Gotta love how much they want the cops to help them out now, "Oh my, THOSE COPS ARE JUST SITTING OVER THERE!!!". Yeah you've been shitting all over them for the past few years you think they are in any rush to help you?

How stupid do you need to be to stand in the middle of the road with that much traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Driver wasn't even going that fast. Walk it off.
    he actually ran it off lol... you can see him get up and run

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Actually, yeah there is.
    Whats wrong with you?
    me liking this video makes something wrong with me? odd

Moron gets hit while standing in the road at night not in a cross walk, more morons blame the driver. (being if the driver was shot at he has a really good excuse for leaving the accident.) *all he has to say is he saw them pulling guns and speed off.

*excuse me going to watch the start of the video a few more times, kinda fun watching stupid people get whats coming to them.

**although I do feel sorry for any damage to the guys car.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    How stupid do you need to be to stand in the middle of the road with that much traffic?
    you need to be BLM level of stupid

It was night time and he was in the middle of the empty street, the driver probably didn't see him until it was too late. Not like some videos where you see people intentionally running over pedestrians. I can't see a real conviction coming from this case. The gunshots afterwards are just WTF.

Good to see BLM followers are full of shit about solving issues without violence and firearms.

Jesus H Christ

Deleted

not many people are going to be sympathetic to a twat who decides to stand in the road at night and then get hits by a car.

however, it does look like the car had room to go around them, im not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    he actually ran it off lol... you can see him get up and run

- - - Updated - - -

me liking this video makes something wrong with me? odd
    That person got hit by a car and you think thats funny? Yeah, there is something wrong with you.