Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Thats true this set items ring and neck are bis for most specs most of them are really strong if you have it at 905 but even lower its to good. Every Week farming these items what a fun .
    Not sure if sarcasm... But I agree! I enjoy Diablo style grinders, so Legion is basically my ideal game. I don't think I've ever been this excited for any game release.

Raiding is endgame. Mythic+ is gearing up for raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    What's your position on the D3 ladder? Last I looked, I'm #44 on solo Crusader. Please tell me more about how I'm uninformed concerning the game that I've put thousands of hours into.

If you wanna know how completely fucking wrong you are, just take a look at any of the past ladders. The players on top all have the best gear and absurdly high paragon, and a lot of times it'e been the same people, over and over again every season. Surely they're just lucky. Has nothing to do with the literal 20 hours a day that they play.

The difference between titanforged on live vs titanforged in Legion, (and ancients in D3) is that the only source of titanforged gear on live is HFC, which can be ran exactly 4 times per week counting every difficulty. That is in no way comparable to being able to do an endless amount of heroic and mythic+ dungeons.
    It works in D3 because there's no Lockout system. In WoW you're locked behind a weekly lockout so the ones getting more lucky within those lockouts will end up way ahead.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    It works in D3 because there's no Lockout system. In WoW you're locked behind a weekly lockout so the ones getting more lucky within those lockouts will end up way ahead.
    Wrong. You can run an infinite amount of mythic+ and heroic dungeons every week, which offer gear that is potentially better than that which is dropped by mythic Gul'dan. Also legendaries follow deterministic RNG, so that helps a bit too.