Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    But I was told it was 2016 in the land of tolerance and respect - how is this even possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    I'm not saying I think they are right. I'm saying that disagreeing with you != scum. Personally I think they are disgusting and should be nuked to hell. But there are always two sides. We enjoy living in a civilized community, they enjoy living in the 12th century, beheading people in the name of "religion" and having anal sex with eachother.
    I said terrorists. You inferred muslims. In this case (and in many cases) the two are one and the same. However I'm not saying muslims are scum. I'm saying terrorists and scum.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    It's a bit anecdotal but there is this Canadian version of Cops show that was on Netflix for about a month I watched. From what I could tell the Canadian police were way more "violent" in the use of force to subdue individuals. Just in general what I viewed were things that you could never get away with in America, choking already handcuffed individuals, literally until they had no breathe and were flailing around, they were quicker to strike suspects to bring them into compliance, generally American police don't strike and are more prone to wrestle and overpower, use joint manipulation to gain compliance.

It was way different than I imagined, then again my opinion of Canada is based entirely off of Canadian Bacon and Strange Brew.
    RCMP have some military training so dont be surprised if they decide to beat the shit outta you and douse you in maple syrup.

on topic i'm glad they shot and killed that ISIS sympathiser, he built a shitty bomb anyway if it only killed 2 people himself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Akalaka View Post
    The irony is real. Telling someone not to drink the Kool-Aid yet you just admitted your knowledge of Canadian police is based on a TV show.
    I also mentioned in the post, my opinion was anecdotal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    I'm not saying I think they are right. I'm saying that disagreeing with you != scum. Personally I think they are disgusting and should be nuked to hell. But there are always two sides. We enjoy living in a civilized community, they enjoy living in the 12th century, beheading people in the name of "religion" and having anal sex with eachother.
    That's their own doing, can't have any sympathy for them.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR