10+ Year Old Account

Subway sandwich "artist" charged with spiking police sergeant’s drink with meth

http://crimefeed.com/2016/08/subway-.../?sf33131076=1

A Salt Lake City Subway employee is facing serious charges for allegedly spiking the drink of a police sergeant who ordered lunch via the sandwich purveyor’s drive-thru.

KUTV reports that after leaving the drive-thru, the victim took several sips of the drink and noticed that it “tasted funny.” He also said that he felt as if he had been drugged and he had “difficulty getting his foot to move the brake pedal.” Back at the station, the cop struggled to answer his fellow officers’s questions and kept drifting off and showing clear signs of impairment. Detectives tested the victim’s drink and discovered that it was laced with meth and THC.

Police returned to the Subway and arrested the suspect, identified as 18-year-old Tanis Ukena. It’s not clear if Ukena made the sandwich, but according to surveillance footage, police did confirm that he dispensed the officer’s beverage.

“For some unknown reason he walks away from the fountain machine out of camera view,” the investigating officer wrote in his report. “He then returns to the drink where he is seen spending what seems to be an unusual amount of time getting it ready to deliver to the Sergeant.”

Ukena was arrested, but according to KUTV, he has not been cooperating with the investigation and denies slipping the cop the Mickey. He’s currently being held on a $10,000 bail.

Well that is some bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Now I can drive drunk and if a cop pulls me over I can just say that a subway guy poisoned my drink with alcohol.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Meth AND THC? Seriously. It sounds like he was on downers, but it doesn't sound like he was on meth. So color me suspect.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

First Jared, now this guy. Not that Subway was ever anything worth eating, but damn.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

The owner of the Subway I go to participates in some program where he hires people recently released from prison. The staff consists of gnarly motorcycle gang looking types covered with prison tats.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland