Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - PC System Specs and Preloading

Minimum:
    OS: Windows 7.1SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
    CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
    RAM: 8 GB
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
    HDD/SSD: 45 GB

Recommended:
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
    RAM: 16 GB
    Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 - 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 - 1920 x 1080
    HDD/SSD: 55GB (Including DLC)

Preloading

On Steam, preloading will begin on Friday, August 19th at 09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST
    Source

Makes me wonder how well my 4100mhz i3-6100 will sit in the grand scheme of things until I decide to get a 6400 down the road. This game runs DX12 so no doubt it'll be an improvement for your typical quad core and beyond but I wonder if sheer horsepower can make up for it since I can probably push the i3 to 4500mhz along with the RAM to 2800.

Paired with a 290x which sits between a 470 and 480, I'll be happy if I can do a combination of medium/max settings for 1080p60fps.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2016-08-12 at 02:54 AM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Hmm I haven't looked at the required system specs of games in ages, but it's the first time I actually noticed a game demanding a 64 bit OS. I mean i have been using them for ages, but still.. then I guess it makes sense with the 8 GB memory requirement..

Edit: I guess given how my machine is build I have nothing to fear though. I'm certainly happy that I build a new one last year and didn't wait for the latest CPU/GPU generation.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-08-12 at 03:43 AM.

Deleted
    Oh crap these specs are sick
    Sadly for me seems will have to wait half more year till i get to my new computer
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Hmm I haven't looked at the required system specs of games in ages, but it's the first time I actually noticed a game demanding a 64 bit OS. I mean i have been using them for ages, but still.. then I guess it makes sense with the 8 GB memory requirement..
    Its not the first one who need 64bit system but is the first one who have 8GB of RAM for min req
    i`m prety sure that it wont use the half of that RAM
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-08-12 at 03:44 AM.

Makes me a bit concerned about the optimization.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Makes me a bit concerned about the optimization.
    I hope they didn't fuck it up, it's one of the few games I'm actually looking forward to like a little kid awaiting Christmas <_<.
    Still over a week. /sigh

Deleted
    I meet the recommended speccs exactly, with the exception of the graphics card, where i am at the minimum with my gtx 660. I wonder if this is the first game i cant play at maximum settings.

meet everything but the 16 GB Ram

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell are the RAM requirements so high? This isn't an open world game.