Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    You know that pshero is a really experienced and good rogue and he plays against scrubs on beta skirmishes. There is not really anone who can play their class.
    I watched him often enough to tell you that his enemies are so bad that I could puke when I see them plying.

So this is not a good proof
    But he's literally just pressing shadowstrike and some finishers LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broskee View Post
    But he's literally just pressing shadowstrike and some finishers LOL
    yeah right

when he hears the autoattacks he starts his shadowdance and counts his shadowstrike and then finisher.
    when he doesn't hear any shadowstrikes, he spam shadowdance and shadowstrike and repeat.

c'mon there is no challenge lol

running against the wall while the mage eats his cookies and still he wins the game blind.

sorry but rogue is atm easier to play then a frost dk ever. all rogue speccs are viable in arena

outlaw has good cc and sustained dmg
    assi has the best burst in game (....fire mage has actually the best one but impossible to pull off in arena)
    sub has good burst and sustain

So a mobility nerf?,

According to holinka(may he get kidney stones) that should translate into a direct DPS BUFF!

Waiting patitenty for a DPS nerf on top, topkek

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-14 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    So a mobility nerf?,

According to holinka(may he get kidney stones) that should translate into a direct DPS BUFF!

Waiting patitenty for a DPS nerf on top, topkek

yeah they nerfed mobility by 40% so shadowstrike should do 40% more damage :P

Deleted
    Good change. I lasted 10 years without shadow strike, this range nerf wont change how I play.