Lifebloom 20 seconds duration?

The second time you apply Lifebloom it rather adds 15 seconds to the current duration up to a maximum of 20 seconds total duration. Is this working as intended or am I missing something? I don't recall Lifebloom being this way when I played restodruid at the beginning of this expansion, but perhaps I am remembering it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    It starts at 15 seconds, and if you refresh a hot or dot before it's gone, the remaining time will be added to the new hot, to a maximum of 33% additional time. So with it starting at 15 seconds, itll max out at 20 seconds.

Additionally the bloom portion will proc if refreshed with <5 seconds remaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Additionally the bloom portion will proc if refreshed with <5 seconds remaining.
    I've been meaning to check, but does the bloom portion also proc (on the original person) if moved onto someone else within that same window?

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    I've been meaning to check, but does the bloom portion also proc (on the original person) if moved onto someone else within that same window?
    No, only if refreshed (or if it runs out ofc.)