What's the best healer comp for 14 man heroic

Title says it all for heroic 14 man raid team. Possibly 15 what's the best healer comp to cover all grounds or what are you running

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Title says it all for heroic 14 man raid team. Possibly 15 what's the best healer comp to cover all grounds or what are you running
    Are you talking about legion content or HFC?

Deleted
    14 man = 2 RestoDruids and a Shammy
    15 man = HolyPriest, Pala and RestoDruid
    16 man = 3 Paladins

/10char

In my opinion it dosen't really matter that much;

I would say as long as you have a paladin + raid healer you'll be more than fine;

e.g:
    pally, druid, shaman.

well mastery changes and general class reworking have made tank healing a bit different, but I'd suggest having a druid or a paladin for that

and beyond that, anything should work

and even if you don't have a drood or pally that just means the healers or tanks you do have will have to try and stretch their mana and resources a bit better

All these threads are so fucking dumb. You don't even say if its for hfc or legion.

Whats the best tanks for Legion? Whats the best melee dps? Whats the best 6 healers for 30 man? What left handed caster is best for mythic dungeons?

Let your folks play what they like to play. If someone here says pally / dru / disc priest and you have pally / dru / shaman are you going to make your shaman reroll to disc because you read it on the internet? It's 14 man so you're obviously in it for the funzies unless I missed the note and theres a world first race for 14 mans happening.

damn dude youre quite mad over a simple question. go sit down and breath

Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    damn dude youre quite mad over a simple question. go sit down and breath
    This question pops up 10 times a day in every guise.

Monk, Monk, Monk.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    For Tank Focused Healing: Paladin or Monk.
    For AoE Raid Heals: Druid, Shaman and Priest, in that order.

The classes your best players play. It really doesn't matter for heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeh View Post
    The classes your best players play. It really doesn't matter for heroic.
    ^ Aye, take your best 3 healers and be done with it. (ideally you'd prefer variety over 3 of the same class, just for more options and less loot conflicts)

for heroic just play whatever the fk you or your friends wants.

Even for mythic all healers seem really close together. Resto druid, Resto sham, Priest are top tier but paladin is still good for tank healing. Monk are decent but don't bring as much as other healers.