Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    How can people say that demonology is difficulty to play atm ? No wonder blizzard is pruning and trying to make all specs stupid proof, if people find THIS hard... da fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Danky24 View Post
    Doom is a dot with 1 tick which works the same as any other dot with pandemic. Refreshing it extends the duration but the damage hits every 17 or so seconds
    wow I didn't even know that...why does blizzard hide stuff like this and the UA stacking

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    macro demonic empowerment to summon dreadstalkers as a double click.

If you chose dark glare and demonic calling — keep your fingers on shadowbolt, dark glare and summon dreadstalkers and hit these three as fast as you can. dark glare costs 1 shard, dread stalker's 2 (if it isn't free). If you perpetually spam these three then the free dread stalker's will always be pressed, if that isn't available then dark glare will pop automatically as it costs only 1 shard, if neither are up (cooldown or other) then you are just banking shards to drop HOG or pay for dreadstalkers. Really, the only thing you need to watch out for are those times when you are banking shards and then drop HOG at 4.

I find that free dreadstalkers comes back almost everytime between their cooldown.

Other than that keep an eye out for saving a shard for service and doomguard.

if you chose demonbolt and / or shadowy inspiration you're really just looking to spam dreadstalkers and 4 drop your HOG; nothing crazy

** Edit ** OP I wouldn't take shadowflame unless your like open world farming or something, maybe in a dungeons, imo its damage isn't even that great
    Last edited by Zuckuss; 2016-08-20 at 04:34 PM.