Deleted

Lord of the Reins title?

Awhile back I read that Blizz added in a title 'Lord of the Reins' for the achievement of the same name. I also seen people using the title on videos of beta footage but I'm still not 100% sure that this is a real title yet. It doesn't say you get it on the achievement pane beside the heavenly azure cloud serpent text. Is this something out with the prepatch, is it only when legion is fully out, or will it never be a title?

Thanks.

It was introduced with the Legion prepatch. You can use it right now if you have the 300 mount achievement.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Awhile back I read that Blizz added in a title 'Lord of the Reins' for the achievement of the same name. I also seen people using the title on videos of beta footage but I'm still not 100% sure that this is a real title yet. It doesn't say you get it on the achievement pane beside the heavenly azure cloud serpent text. Is this something out with the prepatch, is it only when legion is fully out, or will it never be a title?

Thanks.
    I have seen it in game.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a Lady of the Reins, like how there's a Talon Queen or Matron equivalent for their other respective titles?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Is there a Lady of the Reins, like how there's a Talon Queen or Matron equivalent for their other respective titles?
    Nope, this ones just Lord of the Reins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Nope, this ones just Lord of the Reins.
    This is sad. Maybe an oversight?

Bad enough there is no lady equivalent for Highlord etc in Legion ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    This is sad. Maybe an oversight?

Bad enough there is no lady equivalent for Highlord etc in Legion ...
    If it is an oversight, it's not one that will be fixed quickly with all their other current oversights haha. xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    If it is an oversight, it's not one that will be fixed quickly with all their other current oversights haha. xD
    Well, maybe it's the best to report it at the american forums?

Again, I kind of can understand that they keep titles like Highlord as they are - after all, we also have Warlord Zaela and Warchief Sylvanas. But Atia, Lord of the Rains sounds a bit .... weird tbh :P

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Deleted
    Since it's a variation of a Lord of the Rings I am afraid there won't be a Lady version of this achievement.

My guess is it's deliberate there's no Lady of the Reins, because the pun doesn't really work. As someone who mostly plays female toons I'm OK with it - it's a little weird to see my characters as 'Lord' but then again I enjoy the pun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post

Thanks.
    Its there. i have it

Deleted
    I'm okay with the 300 achievement mount, because it will take a long time until I will get the similar looking drop.

And the pun is too good to dilude it with a "Lady" variant, that's for sure.