Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    is this the same video that was posted a few days ago? if so, the guy was a twat and asking to be hit by a car, no sympathy from me. stand in the road at night, get hit by a car at night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should atleast wear safety vests when doing something stupid like protesting on a road... at night time.
    or just have common sense, and don't protest in a road regardless of the time of day

I would never stopped at night if I lived in USA and there were any black people around. Even criminal case is better than a bullet to your head.

Hmm as I said in the other thread, stupid person does something stupid and faces consequences. (if it was some guy in the cross walk getting hit it wouldn't be funny but some guy facing the end results of a stupid action is kinda funny, like a guy putting a taser on his tongue and getting hurt, what the hell did you think was going to happen)

Deleted
    I thought this stuff blew over months ago.

Don't they have better things to do? Like working or going to school?

Can't believe people are arguing for the dumb idiot standing in the middle of the road. If you're not in a car, walk on the side walk. If you're in a car drive on the street.
    http://sigs.wowittaja.net/pixel.png