Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Maher is a fucking prick. I watched his show almost a decade ago when he was slightly less prickish. I don't honestly give a damn who he donates do. He's been a Hillary shrill since he started.
    Yeah, he's a total Dem lap dog. I actually feel embarassed for him whenever I have the unfortunate luck to have to see him. How could a grown man conduct himself in such a fashion? It reminds me me of Chris "thrill up my leg" Mathews almost. So sad what these men have been reduced to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I don't know who Bill Mayer is but if I was him I would never lie to Julian Assange. He knows people on the dark internet and tells everyone your secrets
    I heard Assange can hack your computer, make it overheat and burst into flames- resulting in it burning your house down, just sayin'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post

I heard Assange can hack your computer, make it overheat and burst into flames- resulting in it burning your house down, just sayin'
    I have custom fan profile for my hardware. So when he comes I can hear my computer fans being louder and I can instantly turn it off before he can damage it

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I know this is not related but assange really is a piece of shit, and it keeps getting more obvious after his blatant attempt of politicising a death, that his family had to ask not to be politicized. For all I care fuck him.
    I agree, he is a total douche. Didn't he also have some sort of pedophelia charges against him as well (or am I mixing that up?) I am glad that he is using the hacked info he has to expose liars and cheats though.

- - - Updated - - -

I have custom fan profile for my hardware. So when he comes I can hear my computer fans being louder and I can instantly turn it off before he can damage it
    He figured out a hack for that a long time ago (sorry).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post

He figured out a hack for that a long time ago (sorry).
    that is unfortunate. he seems to be very smart and ahead of the game.

I will make sure to not get on the bad side of him

that is unfortunate. he seems to be very smart and ahead of the game.

I will make sure to not get on the bad side of him
    Don't worry. I heard that if he is after you, you can easily bribe him with some J. Biebs tickets (seems to be his one weakness).

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Who fucking cares? Maher is an individual. You are going to bitch about Maher donating a million to her after she has gotten hundreds of millions from the middle east? Maher is correct when he calls Assange out for not being 100% transparent also.

So these attacks are obviously intended to sour internal party relationships in order to split the Democrat vote. I don't know why they think that would work, considering Trump must be the candidate most despised by his own party in American history and yet he's still in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You don't use checks much... In order for there to be a record of the donation, the check had to clear. Which means it wasn't just a different name on the check, but bank and routing number as well. You don't need to go into the forging checks here...

Simplest answer is usually the correct one... In this case, Maher's Obama donation, is the simplest answer.
    Damn if the point didn't fly right over both of your little heads.