15+ Year Old Account
    He's herrrrrrreeeeeeeee!

It's happening?

Deleted
    Am feelin wet

Deleted
    ヽ(°ヮ°)ノ The time has come ヽ(°ヮ°)ノ

15+ Year Old Account
    So it's been 8.5 hours since you posted the OP anaxie, I'm impressed nobody has had you banned before you spread your blasphemy.

I won't stand for this affront. Assemble the Order!

I don't like you, but I need the theorycrafting so yeah here we go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azdan View Post
    I don't like you, but I need the theorycrafting so yeah here we go.
    How can you not like anaxie? I mean he's a pompous smug asshole of a windbag...yea what was I saying again?

BTW anaxie, if you get banned by the time your full OP is ready, lemme know and I'll edit it in my first post. lmao

I still don't know who you are.

I thought you quit WoW, there was like a big deal thread you made about it. Welcome back?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    I thought you quit WoW, there was like a big deal thread you made about it. Welcome back?
    Nobody who makes it a big deal that they are quitting are actually quitting.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The real paladins quit
    Jamaz, Zalgradis,Grievous Akcope, etc
    And all we have left is the bottom feeders.

WHat athene called once, the elites quit so the tops of the scrubs and noobs are now the elites of the scrubs and noobs

What is this? There's nothing here.

Just wanted to gauge a response for jollies.

There is no thread and I'm not coming back.

The further the design of WoW pushes towards Diablo and Grinding the more I distance myself with my once true love.

Three major points in my eyes.

1~ Playing ret causes infuriating high blood pressure from the asinine and EXPECTED failure development every single expansion without fail.
    2~ Diminishing the value of content by making you do everything and play 24/7 or at the least daily or you fall behind.
    3~ If I thought the RNG fest of WoD was bad. Legion and it's Legendaries and Titanforge is set to become the biggest clusterfuck I could imagine. At this point they should go ahead and titanforge sockets. 1-3! full retard mode.

That said. I deeply miss everyone and some things about the game. But I will NEVER return because of many design choices in development that makes the game a frustrating chore vs what it used to be in it's prime. RNG everything is complete fucking ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi yes is this thread I go to to get attention

Best profile pic NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Best profile pic NA
    what you talkin bout.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Just wanted to gauge a response for jollies.

There is no thread and I'm not coming back.

The further the design of WoW pushes towards Diablo and Grinding the more I distance myself with my once true love.

Three major points in my eyes.

1~ Playing ret causes infuriating high blood pressure from the asinine and EXPECTED failure development every single expansion without fail.
    2~ Diminishing the value of content by making you do everything and play 24/7 or at the least daily or you fall behind.
    3~ If I thought the RNG fest of WoD was bad. Legion and it's Legendaries and Titanforge is set to become the biggest clusterfuck I could imagine. At this point they should go ahead and titanforge sockets. 1-3! full retard mode.

That said. I deeply miss everyone and some things about the game. But I will NEVER return because of many design choices in development that makes the game a frustrating chore vs what it used to be in it's prime. RNG everything is complete fucking ass.
    You tease...

You know what happens to teases? Grape wine and cheese tasting parties. lol
    Last edited by Gracin; 2016-08-14 at 01:26 AM.