Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Also look up Torment Tides of Nunmenera. It's pretty much supposed to be Planescape Torment 2.

And if you missed Pillars of Eternity. That is about the closest thing to BG and IWD as you are gonna get.
    I've been casually keeping an eye on Torment Tides of Nunmenera for years; delay after delay though. Just checked the wiki and the latest release date is early 2017

I did play Pillars of Eternity and enjoyed it quite a bit. Didn't quite excel like BG1/BG2 imo but it was a very solid game.

After I get done with the EE versions of BG1/BG2 I'm eye balling Wasteland 2.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I've been casually keeping an eye on Torment Tides of Nunmenera for years; delay after delay though. Just checked the wiki and the latest release date is early 2017

I did play Pillars of Eternity and enjoyed it quite a bit. Didn't quite excel like BG1/BG2 imo but it was a very solid game.

After I get done with the EE versions of BG1/BG2 I'm eye balling Wasteland 2.
    Dont forget Icewind Dale EE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Dont forget Icewind Dale EE
    I never did finish the original Icewind Dale. I got bored with it shortly after getting through the Severed Hand area. But! I have already bookmarked the EE version of Icewind Dale. I might end up giving it a try before I get into Wasteland 2.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I never did finish the original Icewind Dale. I got bored with it shortly after getting through the Severed Hand area. But! I have already bookmarked the EE version of Icewind Dale. I might end up giving it a try before I get into Wasteland 2.
    No spoilers but lets just say.

Siege of Dragonspear BG1s expansion and IWD Have a lot in common with the story.