Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Delighted to hear you'll be keeping this updated!
    I have 1 request will it be possible to update, without moving my positions/ I've customised the layout to my liking, and I'd jsut die if I had to do it again...

Also do u perhaps know the spell ID for thrash please? I'm looking to add a tracker for that. I'll be brave and try to implement it myself, but I've no idea it's spell ID.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated for 7.1

Is there a way to update to your new version, for timers etc, but keep my current positions please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    Is there a way to update to your new version, for timers etc, but keep my current positions please?
    Not that I know of. Sorry, thats a limitation of TMW importing. Almost everything is locked to the centerpoint of TMW, so if you move that, it will move the whole thing.

You can import it as a separate profile and modify it slowly. Or you can manually edit yours to just replace Healing touch with Regrowth. Its actually one change. All the other changes were just quality of life ones, along with a fix of one of the Savage Roar icons was triggering off the name and not the ID so it would affect international clients.

great reply, ty.

Deleted
    Loving this excellent work
    Last edited by mmoc605fbfd5dd; 2016-11-02 at 06:26 AM. Reason: problem solved

Deleted
    Really nice, thank you.

Is there a way to scale everything (all the groups) to make it a bit bigger?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowwe View Post
    Really nice, thank you.

Is there a way to scale everything (all the groups) to make it a bit bigger?
    Yes, but you would have to manually re-arrange and align things. And I think you have to scale it individually. You can try but I haven't found a way.

Deleted
    Hey again! im wondering what is wrong with mine atm, it worked perfect til today, but now the rake/rip icons are grey even if they are up and ticking, same goes with if they have tigersfury/bloodtalons, it doesnt always show them up even if they are up...would love some help with it. Im guessing its something to do with a hotfix update interfering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syvala View Post
    Hey again! im wondering what is wrong with mine atm, it worked perfect til today, but now the rake/rip icons are grey even if they are up and ticking, same goes with if they have tigersfury/bloodtalons, it doesnt always show them up even if they are up...would love some help with it. Im guessing its something to do with a hotfix update interfering.
    Not sure, I was using it fine today. You can try re-importing it, or going into the LUA snippet config settings, and rerunning the Feral script.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daegalus View Post
    Not sure, I was using it fine today. You can try re-importing it, or going into the LUA snippet config settings, and rerunning the Feral script.
    so i did a complete reinstall now of WoW now the snapshot icons are gone and idk why... ;_; ive done goofed.

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind..i still have the same issue as before, i got the icons now but it doesnt show tigersfury/savageroar/bloodtalon even if they are applied..its still grey

- - - Updated - - -

heres a screenshot of an example what happens https://gyazo.com/16db3956db899002813a38caaac2e2b1 made some arrows to show.
    it happens randomly. Not always. Ive reinstalled WoW, addons, clean tmw everything i can think of. Re-imported. etc. Im just clueless.

Also regardless if i get it to work again or not, i would like to be able to donate you for this, i wouldnt be in my guilds raidteam if it werent for this addons help with snapshotting...no joke. I do hope i can get it to work again though...its lovely for someone like me. Thank you so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syvala View Post
    so i did a complete reinstall now of WoW now the snapshot icons are gone and idk why... ;_; ive done goofed.

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind..i still have the same issue as before, i got the icons now but it doesnt show tigersfury/savageroar/bloodtalon even if they are applied..its still grey

- - - Updated - - -

heres a screenshot of an example what happens https://gyazo.com/16db3956db899002813a38caaac2e2b1 made some arrows to show.
    it happens randomly. Not always. Ive reinstalled WoW, addons, clean tmw everything i can think of. Re-imported. etc. Im just clueless.

Also regardless if i get it to work again or not, i would like to be able to donate you for this, i wouldnt be in my guilds raidteam if it werent for this addons help with snapshotting...no joke. I do hope i can get it to work again though...its lovely for someone like me. Thank you so much.
    And you are using 1.7?

If you can, can you get some shots of the LUA Snippets tab for me? also can you go to the Export and re-export the config and send it to me, i want ot compare it to mine and see if there is anything that is broken or not importing right.

If you need to, you can also find me on the Druid discord if you want to message me directly, same username.

Worst case, if you can't get mine to work. You can try Pawket's WA2 display. I modeled mine after his. So it should get you the same information. You would need to use WeakAuras over TellMeWhen though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daegalus View Post
    And you are using 1.7?

If you can, can you get some shots of the LUA Snippets tab for me? also can you go to the Export and re-export the config and send it to me, i want ot compare it to mine and see if there is anything that is broken or not importing right.

If you need to, you can also find me on the Druid discord if you want to message me directly, same username.

Worst case, if you can't get mine to work. You can try Pawket's WA2 display. I modeled mine after his. So it should get you the same information. You would need to use WeakAuras over TellMeWhen though.

Sorry been gone for a while, i will try to find u in druid discord but sofar its ok, it seems to be random...happens mostly in dungeons/world.

10+ Year Old Account
    TO my knowledge there doesn't need to be any changes for 7.1.5, so it should continue working fine. Just make sure you update your TellMeWhen to the latest versions.