Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Important: Worth my time I.E. This person is not important. I.E This person is not worth my time.
    If anaxie was back, he would be.
    but he aint, cos Ret sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Thou shall not converse with the unknowing. For he has not heard the word when it was spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Important: Worth my time I.E. This person is not important. I.E This person is not worth my time.
    I'd explain my legacy of a time when I became so big around here I was quoted on the majority of WoW related sites and if people hated or enjoyed my commentary anyone who was informed had heard of me or had read a post by me. And if you hadn't you were fucking illiterate, didn't play ret or lived undera rock since my threads were the literal go to reference and discussion thread / threads that sate as the #1 Paladin subsection thread for 4 years of good times and crazy antics.

I got away with some crude shit in there. Older posters will recall some of the errrrr.. Lenient treatment I was shown by mods and Boub when I would ern.... .do and say Anaxie things.

it was fun and something special. But it's mostly evident you're a holy paladin so how would you know. It's okay though you get to meet a celebrity now so you didn't miss on something that you never knew you wanted on you're bucket list. You can PM me for an autograph later this week. I'm not around much anymore sweet cheeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    false

I ain't because I didn't RNG Titanforge enough willpower to give a fuck about playing WoW this year.

WoD fucked up the games reward structure Hardcore

Legion took it beyond what I thought possible to the point the only thing I could do was hysterical laughter and satisfaction at reinforcement at my decision to retire last year.

RNG with RNG for RNG with a side chance of RNG to affect your
    ~ Reward Structure
    ~ performance
    ~ customization

Is just what the fuck inducing this never should of happened.

Then you mix that now as many mythic raiders know the norm thanks to locks being removed is to do Heroic oreven a split double heroic clear AND mythic progression week in week out and now legion is grind central where if you don't play multiple hours every day or devote time to WoW VS another game in free time VS Legion you are going to fall behind the curb. OR you donate all time and fall behind regardless because of RNG fiesta banaza!

It's asinine and I won't do it.

Heres a story about why the WoD RNG is loath more than I should.
    I'm notoriously unlucky

This manifested in WoD. now in my guild is go all out so pretty much i had every single possible aquireable BEST item Stat/ ratio / Boe is didn't mater. everything in my power i accomplished.

and then procedded to be buttfucked by our raid ALL THE WAY TO 6.1 HFC

Dropping Zero trinkets across HFC / HM
    of coining or Cacheing zero or complete dumpster quality items

Lets not even talk about that fact I never saw a single socket wf or anything for personal rewards.

This was hinted to not be a good time. WHen I recall WoD launch. That trinket in auchindoun Gorefiend drops I think.

it took me what? 50 fucking runs to get it. OH boy I had no idea what kind of prelude of joy that experience was leading towards. Fiddly dee!

Now keep in mind I'm ret! and we know how ret works especially with trinket dependency.

I had to sit myself out of just KNOWING I was a hinderance to the guild. all the other melee had coined and cached the items that we.. for 6 months. never saw.

So 14 months of Siege and Freetime. Mixed by changes to the WoD RNG system wasting my time and devaluing my experience to gutter levels nevermind burnout. Legions gonna force more burnout so it's like ya know sad.

WoW my at one time pride joy and love of gaming is a sickening shadow I never care to experience again because of design choices.

That and I am so much happier without dealing with the infuriating incompetence of ret design. At this point I'm sure we expect a running joke and inept beta development. if it doesn't happen THERE IS A PROBLEM.

I'll never play again. They took a system that wasn't broken was based on numbers skill and perfection with an end goal.. They just threw this right the fuck out the window and injected more RNG than the fucking powerball into it and said there now thats FUN.

It was so unfun for me it helped burn me out and leave a game I expected to be with until the game shut down at its eventual finale.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-14 at 11:05 PM.

Deleted
    he do has a point. not your skill decided WoD but your luck. T17 set bonus, WF, Sockets all pure luck

10+ Year Old Account
    The King, has returned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Just wanted to gauge a response for jollies.

There is no thread and I'm not coming back.

The further the design of WoW pushes towards Diablo and Grinding the more I distance myself with my once true love.

Three major points in my eyes.

1~ Playing ret causes infuriating high blood pressure from the asinine and EXPECTED failure development every single expansion without fail.
    2~ Diminishing the value of content by making you do everything and play 24/7 or at the least daily or you fall behind.
    3~ If I thought the RNG fest of WoD was bad. Legion and it's Legendaries and Titanforge is set to become the biggest clusterfuck I could imagine. At this point they should go ahead and titanforge sockets. 1-3! full retard mode.

That said. I deeply miss everyone and some things about the game. But I will NEVER return because of many design choices in development that makes the game a frustrating chore vs what it used to be in it's prime. RNG everything is complete fucking ass.
    so you made a thread about "im gunna make a guide" then in only 1 day decided it was only to see the reaction, and decided your going to quit because the game sucks? wow... so you made a thread litterally JUST to get attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Never heard of you , dont know you, so whats the big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted
    sometimes the mods are pretty strict on the rules, but other times they aint.
    it's astounding how this thread is not closed yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so you made a thread about "im gunna make a guide" then in only 1 day decided it was only to see the reaction, and decided your going to quit because the game sucks? wow... so you made a thread litterally JUST to get attention
    No, he made a thread about making a guide, knowing that he had no intention of coming back to WoW. It's anaxie being anaxie.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just Anaxie at his finest. Even going back to my Antonidas days, he hasn't changed. I find it rather amusing. He is/was a staple of the paladin community, though. Some people just have their unique ways of showing their dissatisfaction with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    I've been reporting my weak aura thread for a title change for a few days and no mods have responded yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You don't get the joke behind the thread name and the content inside. Don't worry it's an inside joke for veteran community rets only.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    These particular threads are excempt from this rule.

or gods atleast the last one was.

Go ahead read the old one if you dare. its quite easy to find hit Paladins.... then most views.... I'm sure you will find it I won't even give you a thread name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Watermyrain View Post
    This is just Anaxie at his finest. Even going back to my Antonidas days, he hasn't changed. I find it rather amusing. He is/was a staple of the paladin community, though. Some people just have their unique ways of showing their dissatisfaction with the game.
    Atleast my rant is true.

If someone enjoyed having all their sockets removed from gear and this... titanforge clusterfuck. Well gods have mercy on them because they sure as hell showed none to me and it drained my soul.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    I'm before your time edgelord. You already missed the glory days.