Honest imnpression of the Elemental?

I love my Elemental, and I hate myself for it. It's just the most fun spec I've played during WoW.
    The things I personally love for Legion is that we can switch targets easier now due to Flame Shock spam, we have very minor changes to our gameplay I think.

We are struggeling on movement, you can't force a proc and all we have is a talent which is a awesome talent though.

What do you guys think? Should I give the ol' Elemental a chance again? Even though Mage will be a superior choice and even Boomkin.. Darn. Tbh the biggest problem is how we will scale later.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are multiple threads on this already.

Nothing against Elemental Shaman as an "alt char" alternative.

It currently suffers from abilities, traits, talents and even secondary stats working against each other. But if you don't raid cutting edge, it won't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    Nothing against Elemental Shaman as an "alt char" alternative.

It currently suffers from abilities, traits, talents and even secondary stats working against each other. But if you don't raid cutting edge, it won't be a problem.
    It won't be a problem, but it's still a spec that is outperformed in most ways by it's peers. For anyone who is concerned about their general usefulness isn't going to have a great day regardless of the difficulty of the content they're doing.

Maybe if damage remain competitive it'll be a useful spec for Mythic+, having access to low CD ranged interrupt, Purge, AoE stun and knockdown on Earthquake. For raiding and solo content, much less so.

Quote Originally Posted by Menubrea View Post
    It won't be a problem, but it's still a spec that is outperformed in most ways by it's peers. For anyone who is concerned about their general usefulness isn't going to have a great day regardless of the difficulty of the content they're doing.

Maybe if damage remain competitive it'll be a useful spec for Mythic+, having access to low CD ranged interrupt, Purge, AoE stun and knockdown on Earthquake. For raiding and solo content, much less so.
    This is exactly my point of view currently, and if things turn out really bad I'll have my mage as backup.