Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the unlockable gun skins are really blah imo, the bows are pretty cool for MM and I do enjoy the SV starting and upgraded polearm models.

I prefer "minimalistic" type of models so yeah... NO.
    Glad we have tmog, its not just about hunters, ill be mogging all artifacts, even tho a few of my mogs will be broken because of wep type restrictions, oh well.
    This game contains between about 10 to 20 ranged weps i'd consider good looking. Counting all expansions n stuff.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Rhokdelar throwback is really cool.

BM: hate them all, definitely in the bottom half of artifact designs.

MM: Mostly decent all around, with the Rhok'delar one being the best.

Surv: Like the first and second. Don't like the hidden one with the bearclaw, rest are okay.

The Titan's Reach Bow version of Titanstrike is one of the nicest bow designs in the entire game, that said, most of the other Titanstrike Gun models are pretty average. Had higher expectations.

I don't care for most of them. They kinda mirror how I feel about the 2 specs. They could be much better then they are.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Do you like the hunter artifact weapons skins?

MM's skins seem really fucking bad, like what i'd expect from quest rewards, maybe dungeons. A lot of the other classes have these epic as fuck skins (besides one of two classes) and we have this shit (imo).

BM has one or two 'ok' ones, but meh.

Survival's are ok.
    I like the BM bow.

I think all of survival's are hideous.

The MM ones are definitely more thematic. So if you're into the "theme" then you like it, if not, oh well. It feels like a lot of other classes and their respective artifact models got things just because it looked cool, and not necessarily because it fit thematically.

I'm kinda annoyed that Blizzard made a point of saying "There are some hunters that always use guns, and there are some hunters that always use bows" and then followed it up with saying "So here's a bow appearance for the gun"

MM: Yes
    BM: so so
    SV: Dun care
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The Surv spear is awesome through-and-through.
    The Bow is okay'ish all around.
    The Gun is just shit.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly disappointed with BM and Surv, and i still feel MM is lacking compared to other classes despite it being the "coolest" choice for us.

Reference for those who haven't seen them before, just in case..

BM:
    Spoiler: 

MM:
    Spoiler: 

Surv:

Spoiler: 

Could be interesting to see 2 or 3 weapons for each types (guns, bows, crossbows and polearms now) that people find better than our Arts and why.

Deleted
    Call me main stream, but the Bow of the Betrayer looks better than all of them.

I wish I had my quiver back.

I'll be transmogging my weapon into Frenzystrike Longbow, the WoD CM Bow or Gun or any of my other fav transmogs. Don't care much for the Artifact skins.

I always found the TBC weapon models to be hilariously overrated, and overrused. The Black bow of the betrayer is like the Cursed vision of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the survival weapons and will be using most of them.

I do feel they need more effects/animation though.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

a lot of the survival polearm skins are neat (wish there was a way to get the forests' guardian look for my druid)

the marksmanship ones look okay, although I'm not super enthused about the last one being a crossbow

BM... blah. The first two levels look okay if kinda boring, and the rest are really ugly. The techbow looks real dumb.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really, really like the MM bow skins. The SV spears are okay. Pretty much every BM gun looks like shit. Especially the hidden "mechanical" bow appearance. It looks like a rejected NERF product idea. Except the NERF bow would look less like plastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Nope, they're all laughable imho. Hunter will be the only class where I'll transmog all artifacts no matter what, and one of the very few where I'll transmog any at all.

Glad I got WoD CMs after all. Now those are good looking bow, gun and polearm.
    Those are the worst looking weapons in the game. I'd rather use a lvl 10 green skin than them.

Of the three, MM is definitely the best, IMO. The quiver adds a very nice touch and it is something they need to reintroduce to the game for all the other bows at some point. A sister's bond model (the Elven looking one) is the one I'll most likely use once unlocked. Admittedly Golden Bow and Black Bow are still my favorite two bow models in the game but I think the hunter bow is elegant enough that I'll enjoy it for a while.

well guess ill just mog my trusty old restrung voodoo bow as usual.

Edit: wait so if I mog over the MM i won't get the quiver?