Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    i really like mm and bm sv not so much not really a fan of spears.

Deleted
    Some of the MM ones are nice , like the xbow/sisters bond and wildrunner. Sv pvp one looks decent imo and the forests guardian. Elekks thunder is the only good one BM has.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BM looks like someone from the art team brought their six year old kid to design for them. Talk about garbage looking skins and models. Wouldn't be caught dead wearing any of those. Long live Heroic Jaws of the Earth.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Bow is pretty good and gun is fine. I don't care about SV, so whatever. Hunter doesn't have the coolest looking weapons but they are not bad either.

I rolled a hunter and leveled it to cap for the first time in my 9+ years of playing solely because I fell in love with the MM artifact. It's as good if not better than the Sunwell bows (my favourite models up until now).

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Bow is pretty good and gun is fine. I don't care about SV, so whatever. Hunter doesn't have the coolest looking weapons but they are not bad either.
    That being said , bm questline is probably one of the best , if not the best questlines in legion imo.

question as MM if you Mog the weapon does the quiver still show?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    question as MM if you Mog the weapon does the quiver still show?
    No it doesn't. It's part of the weapon models.

I like the green color of the MM bow, purple Sisters Bond, and green Wildrunner. Like the green Forest's Guardian for survival, BM guns are trash, but all guns are so to be expected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    I like the green color of the MM bow, purple Sisters Bond, and green Wildrunner. Like the green Forest's Guardian for survival, BM guns are trash, but all guns are so to be expected.
    Ulduar guns aren't too bad nor is nesingwary 4000.

Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    No it doesn't. It's part of the weapon models.
    welp guess i have to use one of em.

I have never liked WoW's gun models, so I prefer the MM bows. It helps that I prefer MM also.

I am a little sad that BM only gets the one uggo techbow model; night elves look weird with guns. I wonder if at some point they'll let us use other artifact weapons' appearances the way we currently can with transmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    I am a little sad that BM only gets the one uggo techbow model; night elves look weird with guns. I wonder if at some point they'll let us use other artifact weapons' appearances the way we currently can with transmog.
    Probably in the xpac after legion , unless they decide to keep the artifact system.

My hunter is a BE so I really like the first two PvE bow skins. I'll probably use the red or green versions of them throughout the expansion. The PvP one is ok but I don't really like the big vertical bird head in the middle. The phoenix one is a throwback to the BC bow that I didn't really like because it was flashy but chunky and IMO not very good looking. And I don't use crossbows, I suppose that is for people who liked guns. I just hope they sheath correctly on my back and aren't clipping everything.

The BM ones are horrible even for guns, glad I don't play BM.

The spears are ok.

If I could transmog to Thoridal I probably would.

I like the Windrunner legacy Sylvanis reskin none of the others really stood out to me as memorable.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I like the Windrunner legacy Sylvanis reskin none of the others really stood out to me as memorable.
    I like the night elf ones.