Thread: Rimworld

7+ Year Old Account

Rimworld

Anyone else playing it? Are you having fun in it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and yes.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently added it to my wishlist. Looks pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Ok, so this is my first Early Access purchase. I've always been turned off by the process, but on an impulse (and some alcohol), I picked this up last night.

From the 5 hours I put into it yesterday, I'm hooked.

I feel like I'm playing something similar to a Civ game but from a micro perspective.

"Big Red" Hightower is an angry inventor that's currently living by himself and getting into fights with anyone that comes into his settlement. It's like having Russell Crow and his tugboat in space.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-12-09 at 07:39 PM.

There's no doubt in my mind that the game will be absolutely amazing when it's finished. Development is really slow though.

It´s already very amazing, but damned if it´s not hard. Everything´s fine. Suddenly, it´s winter! END.