Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Obama was behind the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    He helped with the rise of Hitler.
    He started the bubonic plague.
    He caused the great Chinese famine.
    He steered the iceberg into the path of the Titantic.
    Oh come on we all know W. Bush was at Fault for The Titanic sinking, stop giving Obama so much credit!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So besides all the stupid shit Trump says, what do you think Hillary will actually do?

Are you thinking Hillary, the bloodthirsty warhawk grandma, isn't going to send thousands of US soldiers to their deaths, and ruin Europe even further? Keep thinking that.
    Clinton is not a perfect person. She might not even be a good person.

That said, Trump is clearly worse in every measurable way.

Clinton lies. Trump lies much more often.

Clinton has been involved in questionable business dealings. Trump has been involved in far more questionable business dealings.

Clinton lost a few tens of thousands of emails. Trump has lost tens of millions of emails.

Clinton may involve us in wars that will result in thousands of US soldiers deaths. Trump wants to use nukes everywhere the moment he gets offended, which will create such blowback that we will lose at least tens of thousands of US soldiers and hundreds of thousands of civilians.

Clinton may cause problems for Europe. Trump advocates essentially abolishing NATO, which means eastern Europe will be taken over by Russia again just like in Ukraine.

Clinton has a few proposals that are on the edge of being unconstitutional. Trump has a lot of propositions that are unconstitutional ( https://action.aclu.org/sites/defaul...trumpmemos.pdf - 28 pages long).

I don't like Clinton. I don't think she'll be a great president. At best, she'll be an acceptable president. But only the ignorant or the stupid believe that Trump would be anything short of an unmitigated disaster as president.

This is part of being a responsible adult in this world. You don't get to make perfect choices. You get to make choices from a list of flawed possibilities. If you believe you aren't making such choices, then you don't really understand what your choices and their impacts really are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Oh come on we all know W. Bush was at Fault for The Titanic sinking, stop giving Obama so much credit!
    No, no. W was the one that planted the secret explosives in the twin towers.

Have to be careful not to mix up your conspiracy theories... :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of you don't even read the full articles do you? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaede View Post
    A lot of you don't even read the full articles do you? Yikes.
    Not when making fun of the US Right! They don't have feelings worth caring about.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Not when making fun of the US Right! They don't have feelings worth caring about.
    Haha. I find it funny how media can generate headlines out of virtually anything and click bait the shit out of people. Gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to be the no fun police, but "Trump says____" needs to be in the megathread.

Closing