Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

[Legion] Druid Arftifact questlines / class hall progression

Hello !

In this sheet ( docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VY8Q8DQW5UFUEYFdKolBocsrItRjv7ai0bhL3Uy0zH0/edit#gid=164324357 )the guy said that you should do every artifact questline in order to get the 4 hrs mission. Can anyone comfirm it ? Since its hell lot of effort to do it for feral and guardian, since you need esp. for tank a meele wpn and maybe a 2nd trinket.

Or does anyone know about that you dont need to do them. I mean of course you want to get a 2nd artifact , but as a point of view from a healer I only want to get balance one , and then continue leveling / gearing.

- Regards , Surfacíng

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    Hello !

In this sheet ( docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VY8Q8DQW5UFUEYFdKolBocsrItRjv7ai0bhL3Uy0zH0/edit#gid=164324357 )the guy said that you should do every artifact questline in order to get the 4 hrs mission. Can anyone comfirm it ? Since its hell lot of effort to do it for feral and guardian, since you need esp. for tank a meele wpn and maybe a 2nd trinket.

Or does anyone know about that you dont need to do them. I mean of course you want to get a 2nd artifact , but as a point of view from a healer I only want to get balance one , and then continue leveling / gearing.

- Regards , Surfacíng

The 4HR missions are from the Order Hall campaign and have nothing to do with the Artifact.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok , thank you very much

I read in some sheet, coud be this one, that is recomended that you do all quests and get all your artifacts at lvl102 since they give a decent amount of exp. Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallphas View Post
    I read in some sheet, coud be this one, that is recomended that you do all quests and get all your artifacts at lvl102 since they give a decent amount of exp. Can anyone confirm this?
    You get items that give.artifact power.
    So just save up on those and use them on the desired weapon.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Mallphas View Post
    IIRC the Chain to get them do give nice Exp, been a while since i did one. But at 100 it was about half a lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    You get items that give.artifact power.
    So just save up on those and use them on the desired weapon.
    He was asking about Exp not ArtPow...