Mythic guild requirements for Legion

Hey guys,

Curious to see what requirements guilds are setting for players for the first week of raids being opened. Have heard 855ilvl for mains and 850ilvl for alts. Is this fairly standard for you guys or is it too much? If your guild is different, do you mind sharing roughly what world # you are at as a reference?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evotech View Post
    Hey guys,

Curious to see what requirements guilds are setting for players for the first week of raids being opened. Have heard 855ilvl for mains and 850ilvl for alts. Is this fairly standard for you guys or is it too much? If your guild is different, do you mind sharing roughly what world # you are at as a reference?

Thanks in advance!
    Never really needed any tbh. People always showed up maxed out and ready on mains, and we don't do any alt stuff as a guild.
    We are around rank 350-400ish most tiers with highest being around #150 when we switched to 3 raid days.

Quote Originally Posted by gagizagi View Post
    Never really needed any tbh.
    Pretty much this.

If the guild is hardcore, people already know how to min max themselves and don't need policing.

If the guild is casual, then good luck enforcing anything upon casuals. Just use common sense and bench the laziest ones.

P.S. Good luck getting 855 average ilvl before raids open since mythic+ doesn't open until raids open, crafted caps at 850, so you can maybe luck on an 895 legendary and some titanforged piece somewhere.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2016-08-14 at 08:56 PM.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
    We're around top 200, we're asking people to have 740+IL before raids release, which isn't too hard. We're not asking for much more than that, other than requiring having the 3 dragon portraits done in their artifact by December. People who don't we're just going to sit regardless of how good they are.

853.625ilvl is max possible before raids open, 856.4375 if you get a legendary.
    Barely any guilds will actually do alt-raids in Emerald Nightmare, just because Mythic+ is more efficient in getting gear if you know what you're doing. Also spending time on your alt = less power on your main.

15+ Year Old Account

This is what we're doing.

Myself, hoping to have 2 chars at 840+ while I'm leaning towards one, I still cant decide which I'm going to main.... Gotta get some solid 110 testing!

Someone asking 855 doesn't know much about how ilvl requirements will be in Legion. Until raids open, the highest ilvl loot obtainable (except Artifact, I guess?) is 850. And theres obviously some RNG in the picture as well. If someones <840 they've been slacking too much for any somewhat serious guild.

we have set 840ilvl with a 865 weapone and 15 atrifact traits. this is for a casual mythic guild.

Deleted
    guild hasnt decided yet, when we will have our big guild meeting it will likly be decided. prolly 845-850ish ilvl, all 3relic slots on your weapon and a good relic for each slot id say is reasonoble.

Thank you guys. This is really helpful. Was reading over Medivh's guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9mOhc/pubhtml#) and he mentions 855ilvl in there as well. Perhaps this is targetting guilds that are in the race for top spots.

Thank you guys. This is really helpful. Was reading over Medivh's guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9mOhc/pubhtml#) and he mentions 855ilvl in there as well. Perhaps this is targetting guilds that are in the race for top spots.
    You need to understand how these guilds work:

Actual top 1 guild? Mega tryhard, farming, alts, everything, everyone will be 850 with artifact etc on probably at least 2-3 chars as they always do.

Delusional mythic guild that wont even rank anywhere near the top 1000 while having retarded requirements? Tons of these.

You just need to know your players and what they can achieve without being retarded.

I dont find it hard at all to have 850 ilevel gear as example, not hard at all to have read up on the tactics, its right on the journal, and consumables.

You dont even have to tryhard much, Class hall quests = 840 passively, farm some Obliterum, 850 voila!

Might not be the best case for every class, just a rough example.

Not sure how the artifact farm is, but it think 2 Golden Artifact talents are more than possible, so around there?
    Last edited by potis; 2016-08-14 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    We raid 3d/w, ranked world 273 (changes havent looked in a while) we do 1 split raid.

We expect everyone to have 2 traits on their main char. 3 relic slots and as close to 850 as possible.

On alts we expect the same with traits and relic slots but around 835-840. We encourage people to pay similar attention to their alts so the split raids arent terrible and actually useful.

Obviously the higher the ilvl the better but with the gold farmed from boosting there is no reason people should turn up undergeared (being like 835)

Deleted
    Personally I feel like setting a requirement for 850 ilevel quite delusional. You can get 850 gear from World Bosses, Crafting and procs. Sure it's possible but you would have to almost craft an entire set of gear unless you are very lucky with gear drops. If you have the gold for it have at it but requiring that seems very strange to me.

I think if you require 840 for both your main and main alt that should be more than sufficient. That is full mythic dungeon gear or proc hc/world quest.

Having 3 relic slots is a given, if you do not have that you should not be getting a raid spot in my opinion. You lose out on 30+ ilevel on your weapon.

Trait wise I think having 22ish traits and 15 on your alt is also reasonable. Simply going for golden traits blindly is not productive, some non major traits are better than the golden ones. So I feel like having x amount of traits is more important just caring about the major traits.

All I have said is with having in mind a guild which seriously intends to clear mythic dungeon up to 150 world rank. If you plan to raid 7 days a week then it is obviously not sufficient.

10+ Year Old Account
    The requirements for raid opening week are common sense. If you have to enforce those, you're not a mythic guild tbh.
    More important will be all your raiders farming Mythic+ gear alongside Normal/Heroic Emerald Nightmare in the first week.