Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sexual abuse of children still going on in Rotherham, 'of industrial scale'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/697...le-victims-CSE

Express.co.uk has pieced together shocking testimony from victims, campaigners and local residents in a large-scale investigation series being revealed throughout this week.

They all told us how police and the local council is still "failing" thousands of vulnerable girls.

It reveals how organised, criminal gangs of paedophiles are still using the town as their own personal fiefdom, peddling underage girls for sex as part of a multi-million pound crime empire.

The men are predominantly from the city of Mirpur in the disputed region of Kashmir, on the border between Pakistan and India.

A number of people who gave evidence to Professor Drew’s inquiry expressed open dismay at his findings and told us the grooming of girls is as bad now as it has ever been.

And many have told Express.co.uk of their outright anger the police and local council workers have not done more to crack down on the grooming gangs.

One victim, who we have called Ellie to protect her identity, said: "Raping of white girls by these men is still going on. Some, I know, have had to wait months before they're even asked to give a statement [to the police]. It's shockingly bad still."

Another girl, going under the pseudonym Lizzie, said: "I know a few girls who have come forward recently and been told they are being racist and I know a lot that won't come forward and to be fair I can't blame them.

“Nothing has changed, not in the slightest. It's still the same scale as before."

A concerned resident told Express.co.uk he regularly saw cars full of abusers kerb crawling in the area around his home, adding it is an open secret taxi drivers still target local schools at home time in the hope of picking up young girls.

The man - a former university lecturer – said he was “furious” grooming is still going on so openly despite the public outcry.

He said: "It's not stopped and I'm furious about it. It's rampant and it's very, very wrong.

"I've seen the young men and they are like dogs on heat outside the house, they won't go away. They are outside a white girl's house, the kid is screaming in the kitchen, the men want to get in and screw her but the police aren't interested.”
    That's only few quotes, full article is long, and very depressing. How can people still live in that cursed city, and British police and authorities... No words.

what does that mean, an industrial scale? ive never heard that before.

Quote Originally Posted by gobblejobble View Post
    what does that mean, an industrial scale? ive never heard that before.
    That is operates like a business with structure, and a huge number of people knowing of it, perhaps even a good part of the people living in the area who are not directly involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    That is operates like a business with structure, and a huge number of people knowing of it, perhaps even a good part of the people living in the area who are not directly involved.
    oh well thats wierd

The Rotherham police need to gain the support of people in the Pakistani community and they need to crack down on these sex offenders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do these sex offenders work at the BBC?

Where's the EDL when you need them?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Ignore race, Ignore politics, rise up and get those motherfuckers.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    The complete lack of action on this is quite chilling. There's a clear message that vulnerable children are fair game and sections of the community are above the law. Aided and abetted by corrupt police and politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    The complete lack of action on this is quite chilling. There's a clear message that vulnerable children are fair game and sections of the community are above the law. Aided and abetted by corrupt police and politicians.
    I agree but this stuff happens because of human nature. Girls with a reputation for being slappers make a complaint and it gets brushed off because "shes just looking for attention" or whatever and the dudes shes accusing are "respectable". People who ignored the initial complaints are loathe to own to up mistakes so brush later ones off and so on. I can see this just being one fucked up circle until the dam bursts.

It's how people like Jimmy Saville got away with it and its creepy / scary as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Thousands of kids abused. Not all slappers or from broken homes. Wide spread knowledge in the community, the media, the judiciary and zero action taken. It's not just human nature or down to a few slappers.

Deleted
    Poland n Hungary r missing out on this cultural enrichment, those backwards-thinking east-European fascist brutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    The Rotherham police need to gain the support of people in the Pakistani community and they need to crack down on these sex offenders.
    But Bacha Bazi and raping non moslem kids are part of the culture. This is the equivalent to Christians handing out loaves & fishes. In Mexico the age of consent is 12yo , and for moslems doing the same as Moo Ham Mad the age is 6yo like his war trophy bride Ayesha.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-16 at 02:13 AM.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

It's sad how much this PC nonsense has made me not care.

I mean, It sucks that young kids are being raped. No one likes that. But it's being allowed cause people care more about being PC than actually stopping this.

Until people there actually start holding their police/govt accountable for this nonsense, it will continue and there is nothing I can say that will change that. Only after all these people lose their jobs and get prosecuted for aiding in this rape industry (by way of ignoring it) then they can get people who will actually tackle the issue.

Until then, all we can do is wait onb more stories of kids being raped.

Or they can videotape someone killing some animal. Any animal. People seem to flip out over that shit.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    But Bacha Bazi and raping non moslem kids are part of the culture. This is the equivalent to Christians handing out loaves & fishes. In Mexico the age of consent is 12yo , and for moslems doing the same as Moo Ham Mad the age is 6yo like his war trophy bride Ayesha.

infracted - forbidden topics
    please tell me this guy didnt just get infracted for referencing "the prophet"

extra hard air quotes on that ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, god forbid the police takes action. What, are they scared of being labeled as racists for arresting people of Arabic descent?

Quote Originally Posted by zechz View Post

You can't talk about moderation...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well, god forbid the police takes action. What, are they scared of being labeled as racists for arresting people of Arabic descent?
    *Takes a whiff*

Smell that lads? That is the smell of Nationalists groups gaining a influx of new members.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You can't talk about moderation...
    Not sure what you mean.

I know you can't talk about religion negatively but that rule is rarely enforced. Also, certain groups of people shouldn't be protected from being hated on, just saying.

Not sure what you mean.

I know you can't talk about religion negatively but that rule is rarely enforced. Also, certain groups of people shouldn't be protected from being hated on, just saying.
    It's like fight club I guess...

Apparently you can't talk about a lot of things from what I hear. Gotta choose the "right" people to bash or you will be hit.

Oh yea this has been going on for about a decade now.

Nobody wanted to say shit about it when it could have been stopped because they didn't want to "offend" and get called a "racist".

Its way larger of a problem than you'd think.

Its not just your typical run of the mill kidnapped child being passed around the truck stop or busted motels for a few months before going home.

Its a full blown enterprise with thousands of victims and tens of thousands of participants.

The mere scale of something like this occurring in a supposedly "civilized" town is as astonishing as it is sickening.

He did. You're new here but the rules regarding making a post like that are really as simple as you laid out. I run the risk of an infraction myself just to give you a heads up but here it is.

CMartel's post, while factual, was obviously pretty rudely worded but aside from that the content is strictly forbidden here. You may in no way shape or form make reference to Abdullah ibn Abdul-Muttalib ibn Hashim and his child-brides even in the most respectful of historical accounts.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN