Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yet they wont even consider BLM as a racist group, a terrorist group, or an extremest group despite the mountains of proof.

I could past thousands of other videos because they're all over the internet.

BLM appeals to all these types and, with media assistance, lends the sort of false-legitimacy as cover that lets them get away with their racism and hate.

When the dust settles on this era the future generations will look back on this and document that BLM was no different than the KKK.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Why does this list matter in any way, and why should anyone give a crap about being on some random list? The only problem would be that it is listed alongside things such as holocaust deniers.
    well what these people do is send out an email saying who the target next month is going to be, they all add them to their lists, and their buddies in the media talk about it non-stop for a week and they all get extra funding to "fight the alt-right meme menace" its a pretty standard playbook really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    My only issue with it personally is that the "alt-right" comes across as a really vague, multi-faceted beast. There is definitely racist elements within it though, that much is for certain and people who still believe in the "science" of eugenics. I've encountered them unfortunately.
    Alt right as a term is a little broad, but it is certainly describing an identifiable and distinctive movement, namely the crowd that will shout PC SJW cuck to the heavens at the mere suggestion that white men have ever been responsible for any kind of wrongdoing or enjoy any advantage over others.

It is a little bit of a misleading label though, because what it describes is not so much an alternative to mainstream conservatism but more a peeling back of the veneer to show what right wing politics has really been about for decades now. We know now that all the talk of small government, individual responsibility, family values, and all the other standard GOP talking points were really just little more than a smokescreen for a particularly vitriolic brand of racial politics specifically targeted at uneducated lower class whites, exploiting their prejudices to lure them into voting against their own economic self-interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yes cultural appropriation is a thing. I'm not getting into a ridiculous discussion on how African-Americans somehow oppressed themselves, that is a level of ridiculousness beyond the scope of this thread and well beyond the limits of rational discussion.
    Africans* oppressed themselves. Only the ones sold to America are African Americans. Complex stuff I know.

Honestly if you people are worried about the Alternative Right, you should probably stop proving them correct
    http://www.unz.com/isteve/scott-walk...ashed-hardest/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Alt right as a term is a little broad, but it is certainly describing an identifiable and distinctive movement, namely the crowd that will shout PC SJW cuck to the heavens at the mere suggestion that white men have ever been responsible for any kind of wrongdoing or enjoy any advantage over others.

It is a little bit of a misleading label though, because what it describes is not so much an alternative to mainstream conservatism but more a peeling back of the veneer to show what right wing politics has really been about for decades now. We know now that all the talk of small government, individual responsibility, family values, and all the other standard GOP talking points were really just little more than a smokescreen for a particularly vitriolic brand of racial politics specifically targeted at uneducated lower class whites, exploiting their prejudices to lure them into voting against their own economic self-interest.
    White Men dont enjoy any legal advantages. They are just high performers so social advantages are ASSUMED

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Lol. I don't know why that made me laugh but it did.

That's a stupid thing to say though, on his part, for varying reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

My only issue with it personally is that the "alt-right" comes across as a really vague, multi-faceted beast. There is definitely racist elements within it though, that much is for certain and people who still believe in the "science" of eugenics. I've encountered them unfortunately.
    Milwaukee is a case study is dysgenics if these people are correct though. So if dysgenics exist, so must eugenics

The problem with your statement is that Eugenics as a concept cant really be wrong. It can be deemed immoral or specific policies can be argued with on prescriptive grounds but the fact that traits are heritable means eugenics is possible. Denying that doesnt help fight eugenicists.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    You have just given one, that welfare somehow keeps black people poor. If it were true in any shape or form that welfare does this, the first thing republicans should be aiming to do is end social security.
    I'm pretty sure reducing welfare and entitlements is like, one of the major party positions that republicans have had, for like, forever.

You don't listen to the other side of the aisle much do you? see there are a few camps:

1) We need to give poor people(and old) help because they are in need, no matter what. (liberal)

2) Ok, lets help them if they really need it(or are old), but we shouldn't be helping people that are capable of getting work and being members of society. (conservative)
    *normally its a radical conservative opinion that if you receive welfare you not spend it on illegal drugs.

and referring to your t-bone comment, if you are on welfare you can buy w/e the hell you want but dont go crying to the taxpayers when you spend it all on t-bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Since when it become a standard alt right talking point that white people were the heroic liberators who ended slavery and not the cruel and oppressive dickwads who perpetrated it in the first place?
    They were both... Or are we now pretending that "white people" are like the Borg, with no individual thought or diversity of opinion? Are we also pretending that slavery never existed in non-white populations?

You want to mock the alt-right for thinking racism against white people is a problem, it would help to not be racist against white people.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2016-08-15 at 05:20 AM.

Yup. My favorite thread was when dudes got offended when I talked about slavery once being a thing (this was a US-specific discussion).

"Why are you blaming white dudes for slavery?"

This forum never disappoints.
    Good job starting a slavery and race discussion.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Milwaukee is a case study is dysgenics if these people are correct though. So if dysgenics exist, so must eugenics

The problem with your statement is that Eugenics as a concept cant really be wrong. It can be deemed immoral or specific policies can be argued with on prescriptive grounds but the fact that traits are heritable means eugenics is possible. Denying that doesnt help fight eugenicists.
    I'm pretty sure eugenics hasn't yielded anything viable nor of import and definitely would be difficult to segregate bias from factual data.

As for Milwaukee, how is it such? There are some major factors I could put into play here but there are also many underlying, unaccounted for variables that would require an excessive amount of write-up to properly discuss. From cultural issues to mob-mentality(which all races can suffer from) there is a whole host of subjects we could cross into before ever even considering "dysgenics".

No, I won't go there, I'm sorry. We've been there. We ain't going back.

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Africans* oppressed themselves. Only the ones sold to America are African Americans. Complex stuff I know.

Honestly if you people are worried about the Alternative Right, you should probably stop proving them correct

- - - Updated - - -

White Men dont enjoy any legal advantages. They are just high performers so social advantages are ASSUMED
    Yeah both of these statements are just insane and have no basis in reality.

Note that social and legal advantages are not one and the same and you are using the terms interchangeably.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Good job starting a slavery and race discussion.
    I mentioned an off-topic thread in the context of the right-wing posters on the site, as you can see there are quite a few of them.

Note that social and legal advantages are not one and the same and you are using the terms interchangeably.

- - - Updated - - -

I mentioned an off-topic thread in the context of the right-wing posters on the site, as you can see there are quite a few of them.
    Er, what legal advantages do white men have? Bias is not a legal advantage as "legal" implies that said advantage is one gained through law.

Most you could say is that due to whites having the by far dominant population, there is an inherit bias in favor of them whether intentional or unintentional.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2016-08-15 at 05:25 AM.

Source for that?
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this is turning into a non major news related race thread, which isn't allowed.

Closing