Quick WW monk macro ?

So i'm using the typical and old school

/cast [nomod] Transcendence: Transfer; [mod:shift] Transcendence

but its behaving in a way i didnt/dont recall. (just came back from ~9 months away after we finished MHFC)

when I use my modifier and/or key it functions as intended - however as you can imagine I have plenty of other binds going with and without modifiers.

Anytime I use alt or ctrl (shift is my trancendence keybind) the macro changes from the default transcendence:transfer image to the blank/i dont have an icon "question mark"

upon releasing whatever modifier (other than shift) im using, it returns to normal.

Hope this makes sense. What could be causing this and how do i fix it? :P

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    So i'm using the typical and old school

/cast [nomod] Transcendence: Transfer; [mod:shift] Transcendence

but its behaving in a way i didnt/dont recall. (just came back from ~9 months away after we finished MHFC)

when I use my modifier and/or key it functions as intended - however as you can imagine I have plenty of other binds going with and without modifiers.

Anytime I use alt or ctrl (shift is my trancendence keybind) the macro changes from the default transcendence:transfer image to the blank/i dont have an icon "question mark"

upon releasing whatever modifier (other than shift) im using, it returns to normal.

Hope this makes sense. What could be causing this and how do i fix it? :P

thanks!
    /cast [nomod] Transcendence: Transfer; [mod:shift] Transcendence; [mod:alt] Transcendence; [mod:ctrl] Transcendence

Would fix your problem. It goes to blank because you didnt define what will happen if you use the other modifiers. Not sure if there is a simplier way to fix this but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    What could be causing this and how do i fix it? :P

thanks!
    /cast [mod:shift] Transcendence; Transcendence: Transfer

Will do what you want with minimal characters. If you define a [nomod] you have to define all of them, as lonely zergling said, so just swap 'em around and leave that out. Always put the modifier-spells first, and you can leave the end spell without any as default.
    Last edited by PinDrop; 2016-08-15 at 04:54 PM.

okay thiis is what i suspected. glad you guys understood me and thanks a bunch for the replies