Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    You're kidding right? The DKs have a depth and echo to their voice. My spacegoat DK sounds nothing like a normal spacegoat. I can see a sunken in look to his skull and decayed flesh on his cheeks. Yes they should get an update but saying they look no different is BS. Also they changed all melee animations, DK's attacks look different than they did before the patch, or at least they do for Frost.
    You're kidding right? You do know M Spacegoat was the ONLY race to get slightly better undead skin customization? And yes the voice and skin options for all other races sucks so we need more options. Cult of the damned skin tattoo especially.

Quote Originally Posted by extinction1337 View Post
    You're kidding right? You do know M Spacegoat was the ONLY race to get slightly better undead skin customization? And yes the voice and skin options for all other races sucks so we need more options. Cult of the damned skin tattoo especially.
    M spacegoat also got none of the neon DK hair colors (meaning, no black, no neon green, no neon purple or magenta, and no neon violet)....and they got chicken legs because Blizzard decided they had to skip leg day at the gym, making you look ridiculous in plate armor that doesn't have a kilt/skirt component.

Male draenei also got screwed with their face tentacles, which weren't even updated with model updates as their tentacles are still stiff and low res, and their tentacle rings are also low rez unlike dwarves who got 3D rings on their beard braids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    I like the geist, but the abom just looks terrible. Looks like it was ported from the original Doom or something.
    Yeah...just looks so bad

His transformation is good...he just looks bad.