Deleted

Rune Regen Rate Weakaura

Hi fellow DKs,

I recently dabbled with Weakauras and tried to find a template that would allow me to have an icon with my rune regeneration rate in seconds. But after a few minutes looking at all the different templates I realised that it could only be done via custom code (or I'm just blind but that's what forums are for). I was wondering if someone with LUA knowledge could possibly make something like this.
    The idea is to have a custom icon of whatever with the regen rate in seconds on it as in "7.62" or "7.62s".

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

P.S Rune regeneration rate isn't available as a "stat" on the deault UI as far as I know, you need an addon called DejaCharacterStats to see it along with other useful stats recently hidden in 7.0.

Deleted
    Hi, I think that will do the job:
    Code:
    dmducaGArkTlrvVwuYSPYnbj9lOuUnuTtQs7LSBi7hyuGuddk(nsdLQkgSGHdkNck5yIyHIeTurLLl0dLqpf1JL0ZLQPsXKLY0vDrrHRksYLvCDe3dkvhMsBMQY2bvFuKIzjs10ej13ffTkrc)vuQrdsmEQQYLOQQUfvv60kDEQIvkrFgeltcwjYigxCtCtgXvs)uCZ4Vl2hbv)srqJfOeeabqaeC0Q1bc9BJpDqOrI2Vuu6GqKGMCJT5beWoiKM55iOPiL6A0mrqNGfOeeabqaeIZjreiGBpuY7ZrPrOBKO9lfLIemyWcBjyWakbbqaeabq5GAGsqjOeuk2w)cFmXfcKjcvABKx)MGr8JleitugX3dSrC)2t6IjOb(GUyl5uXd8bDXPcThekcfB0w)e3(3AxmPpztq7vk1f7O2MmIV1nOlJyCI7Rm66IBRpFBL4UhzeJtCFLrxxCK6gzeJtCFLrxxmm4WU1nOlJyCI7Rm66IJ26iJyCI7Rm66I9zRFPizeJtCFLrxxxCB7WCwp8T1S6I9FvCCGSuKXdSr8wPiXlAF2vkom38PjVjI3M4Ce0uKsDnAMiXicUjUqGmXU8MiUT90sq1VWhXwNtC)2AwD)qx0fxmdVMmYPlUlUq(c5XKVGy4YBsQlKOlb
    Or if you want to make your own, create a simple icon or text aura, set the trigger to always active (or whatever you want), on the first page type %c, then copy the code to the box.
    Code:
    function()
        local start, duration, runeReady = GetRuneCooldown(1)
        return math.floor(duration*100)/100
    end

Deleted
    This works very well, thank you sir!
    Very much appreciated.

Deleted
    You are welcome.

I forgot something: on the "load" tab choose "player class: death knight" or else you will might get error messages with other classes.