One team strat for Tiny Terrors of Tanaan Jungle

As simple as can be.

Team comp:

Two HH Blackfuse bombling (1/2/1)
    One PP Emerald Proto-Whelp (2/1/2)

Breeds are probably important. I've only really tried it with those.

Same strat for almost everything except a few :

Flame jet-Explode
    Flame jet-Explode
    Heal up and survive the fel corruption until you can take the secondary pets out

Against mechanical ones you need to kill them twice so you might be forced to use burn a bit. Thankfully, both flame jet and burn are strong against mech.
    Against felsworn sentry, you use flame jet, and spam burn until he repairs, then you wait until you can do a 2nd flame jet and you blow explode. Second blackfuse, you flame jet, and spam burn until he dies, then you explode on his rebirth. Or you can flame jet, swap, flame jet, spam burn.
    Against Skrillix you obviously don't blow explode on the dodge...I prefer to skip the first flame jet and just explode right away first round with first blackfuse.
    You sometimes have to adapt your strat a little based on the type of pets you're facing. But it's fairly straightforward.

Only time I wasn't able to kill one of them was Skrillix with double snakes. Snakes...I hate snakes. Otherwise expect a 95% win rate. Only thing you want to do is try to kill the main boss before 2nd corruption but not too early. Sometimes, it might be worth delaying explode by a round to reduce the fel corruption time.

Only got one blackfuse bombling and it's P/P. Can't afford to buy a second either. Anything else I can use that's a guaranteed chance like pandaren water spirit and chrominius was?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Only got one blackfuse bombling and it's P/P. Can't afford to buy a second either. Anything else I can use that's a guaranteed chance like pandaren water spirit and chrominius was?
    One strat I found on wowhead that works pretty well involves an Unborn Val'kyr, an Ikky and an Emerald Proto-Whelp. Most of the teams can be taken out with Doom -> Haunt, switch to Ikky and Black Claw -> Flock, then outlast the buff with the whelp. Some of them require changeups, like Skrillix with his dodge, and the aquatics can be taken by Ikky solo, but you can do the whole thing with the same three pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    One strat I found on wowhead that works pretty well involves an Unborn Val'kyr, an Ikky and an Emerald Proto-Whelp. Most of the teams can be taken out with Doom -> Haunt, switch to Ikky and Black Claw -> Flock, then outlast the buff with the whelp. Some of them require changeups, like Skrillix with his dodge, and the aquatics can be taken by Ikky solo, but you can do the whole thing with the same three pets.
    Thank you for this. This works better than my strat with two blackfuse bombling. The pets are easier to acquire too.

I saw a similar one on wowhead but with a rabbit instead of Ikky. Problem with the rabbit is that it doesn't work for mirecroak, tainted maulclaw and chaos pup. Ikky works well with these 3 and can do the other ones as well. The rabbit dodge is unnecessary for the most part. Only fight where I missed the dodge is against Dreadwalker. One shot all of the tiny terrors but this one where it took me 3-4 tries to find a way to get it done, and was a bit RNG. But I will try a slightly different strat next time, I think it will work better. Something like Curse of doom, Shadow shock, then haunt. To buy more time for curse of doom to tick before ikky gets in there. Otherwise Ikky just gets destroyed too fast.

EDIT#2 (after further testing):

Best way for dreadwalker clearly is : Curse of doom, haunt, flock, ancient blessing, emerald dream, swap to valk to soak dmg.
    Last edited by Shuken; 2016-08-21 at 04:44 PM.