Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    My hunter got 2 warforged drops last night, one was ilvl 720 the other was 710. What's the deal with that? Armory is Lira if anyone is curious or if that is a fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Funny thing is how the WoD pre-expansion event is actually still available. Shows how little they actually cared about that event that they didn't even take the time remove it when the expansion launched.
    Only half of it and they said the half that remained would remain. You cannot get Iron Starlette anymore, but they left the mobs to allow the whelp to be found.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviaton View Post
    The TBC one was a combination of cool and lame. There was a quest at the Dark Portal to kill 6 Felguards and a world boss that spawned with his minions which was pretty much a smaller version of this. The patch events for AQ and Naxx was far more impressive but I actually enjoyed standing in front of the portal to defend Azeroth. I'd have to agree with you that this likely is the best event, maybe losing out to the madness that was WotLK.
    BC also had Highlord Kruul attacking capital cities with massive numbers of demons.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

BC also had Highlord Kruul attacking capital cities with massive numbers of demons.
    This was sooo fun! Too many deaths, too many players bones across the floor!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwind View Post
    Warrior ignore pain nerfs, how nice.
    It was coming.

In what way has invasion xp been "buffed"? Feels like barely get any now?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    In what way has invasion xp been "buffed"? Feels like barely get any now?
    They nerfed it again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnhild View Post
    They nerfed it again.
    Yep now its giving the same as a single quest, just not worth leveling any alts with invasions at this point, you can already see the number of people doing them declining considerable, no wonder if there is zero incentive now.

Tbh its just more in the way of normal zone leveling/questing because of the phasing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerfed invasion XP to the ground. So much for having fun leveling my alts, I may as well do other stuff because then at least I won't die as often.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 looms on my lock and get from 54k per stage and about 88k for the final stage so I do well..

That's the world boss, didn't remember his name

I found this weird room in the Legion Dalaran by mistake. I was flying from Stranglethorn Vale into Karazhan and when you do that you can't see Dalaran at all and then suddenly I was dismounted and inside this room. What is this place? I can't link the video though........... Ugh I guess if you want to look at it go to youtu[DOT]be/hvhH2Dp4XLQ

OMG I just paid full price for that mouse yesterday, it still isn't even delivered yet and it's already $32 cheaper!

I finished Karazhan stuff with Khadgar, got back to Dalaran; I can see the demons but I didn't get any more quests. Is this bug or is it going to be released later on? (The movie in this post suggests there is more to this defense of Dalaran). It is stupid that I can see demon invasion but I can't actually participate.

The next part will be them moving Dalaran. Think that happens next week.

Nerfing XP for the invasions sucks and was unwarranted.

10+ Year Old Account
    invasion exp was heavily nerfed not buffed.

Before I was getting 300k as lvl 60-70 now im getting 100k

I will just now go afk not worth it dying over and over again for anymore.
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2016-08-16 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    invasion exp was heavily nerfed not buffed.

Before I was getting 300k as lvl 60-70 now im getting 100k

I will just now go afk not worth it dying over and over again for anymore.
    Neltharion is also confused by this tweet. He even tries to say in a later tweet that while xp from one invasion is nerfed, if you do all 3 (now that there's an additional invasion) you'll still end up with a better xp/hr. How can this be true when just yesterday from one invasion I saw a puny Gnome get more exp in one invasion than he did doing all three today?

Not to mention I'm not giving free rides to these invasions. Lower level players may only be able to make it to one or two invasions tops. Because they can't fly like me.

Neltharion 2016 (Totally not Deathwing)

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    because exept of boring 10 minutes scenario you get few boring easy bar filling quests droping hc hfc quality loot ? some people are indeed easy to satisfy
    Oh dont give me that. You know full well that this is an event designed to cover multiple weeks with different things.
    First we get the Broken Shore, which in terms of scenarios is head and shoulders above in quality, pacing and story than Theramore.
    We also get the invasions, which are better in design than the TBC demon stuff and the elemental invasions.
    Then theres the Dark Whisper stuff in SW and Org.

Starting this week we get the next phase which has quest lines that further set up the story for Legion and take us to various places in the world.
    And Demon hunters to top it off for pre-orders.

There is no doubt that this is the most extensive, multifaceted, story progressive pre launch event we have had yet. You may have fond memories of the plague event, or standing in font of the portal killing demons for a tabard, but dont act like this event doesnt give players a good reason to be happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starvoid View Post
    hm.........740 gear inc or just ilvl will cap on 710?
    Yeah i've had a few pieces drop at lvl 720

Quote Originally Posted by Papuchongo View Post
    I found this weird room in the Legion Dalaran by mistake. I was flying from Stranglethorn Vale into Karazhan and when you do that you can't see Dalaran at all and then suddenly I was dismounted and inside this room. What is this place? I can't link the video though........... Ugh I guess if you want to look at it go to youtu[DOT]be/hvhH2Dp4XLQ
    That's a new part of dalaran that will be available with legion. In the beta, it has portals to various places. Those portals aren't active yet with this phasing of Dalaran.

why cant they just give us the 3rd bar like it used to be since the start?
    no class/spec shall be made playable when macros become a must. macros are there to help you, not a requirement

much like spell reflect. swapping from 2h to 1h+shield back and forth cannot be done without macros. and it took them all these time to change it.

dont understand why people are so happy with this "fix"? its just what it was. requires me to make a macro for every single one of my spells on the stealth bar.
    cheapshot/ambush, ambush/evis

but what if i want to use cheap shot during shadowdance? huh, it gets more complicated if you need all the tools
    maybe i just havent found the best maros? which in the first place i shouldnt need to learn to code in order to play my class/spec