DH and Lock Dmg high?

I did some skirmishes and DH and Lock dmg seemed a bit high for my druid to heal. I know Legion talents aren't balanced at lvl 100, but does it get better at 110? It is skirmishes so I could have just got shafted with teammates.

DH damage is high because they are damage bots and only damage bots. At 110 DH's will do significantly more damage relative to what they dish out to you now.

Basically, legion's pvp philosophy behind the stat templates is: if you have lots of utility, you get lower stats, lower damage. If you don't have much utility, you get tons of damage and mitigation through passive numbers.

Warlocks will get there, their stats are already fairly low compared to the other caster's. But expect to see classes like DH, DK, and Warrior be the top damage dealers in arena PvP simply because their toolkits aren't as vast as say spriest, lock, rogue. That's what the stat template was made for, instead of giving DH, DK, and Warr more abilities, they can just give them more stats. Instead of removing abilities from spriest, lock, or rogue they can just tune down their stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    DH damage is high because they are damage bots and only damage bots. At 110 DH's will do significantly more damage relative to what they dish out to you now.

Basically, legion's pvp philosophy behind the stat templates is: if you have lots of utility, you get lower stats, lower damage. If you don't have much utility, you get tons of damage and mitigation through passive numbers.

Warlocks will get there, their stats are already fairly low compared to the other caster's. But expect to see classes like DH, DK, and Warrior be the top damage dealers in arena PvP simply because their toolkits aren't as vast as say spriest, lock, rogue. That's what the stat template was made for, instead of giving DH, DK, and Warr more abilities, they can just give them more stats. Instead of removing abilities from spriest, lock, or rogue they can just tune down their stats.
    Actually Rogues are doing great damage at 110.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Locks deal tons of damage because of spread pressure, their single target damage is fairly low, average at best.

DHs are dmg bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Actually Rogues are doing great damage at 110.
    I'm not saying they aren't currently. But if you notice, their stat template is going down down and down. Right now sub is at 70% primary stat (far lower than most stat templates), and their stats will probably get hit more going forward.

That's the whole point of template balancing, it's easy for them so they don't have to mess with changing, adding, or removing abilities. They can just tune a generic nob and give classes with tons of utility lower passive stats and those without higher passive stats. Even now on beta a rogue doesn't come near the damage of a warrior or DH. Only beats out a few other specs with tuned up stats (i.e. enh) because of uptime.