Class with the least keybinds? (Medical)

Before you guys flame me, I would really, really love to use a ton of keybinds but I have a pinched nerve in my elbow so my left hand gets numb after a few hours of gaming and it truly limits my dexterity. I also tried the Naga and it's not really my cup of tea.

My main is a hunter (and currently, a feral druid) and I had some mild success in the past with this hunter but BM has gotten extremely boring. I would like to create a new main for the xpac.. suggestions?

I know a lot of the classes got revamped for the xpac so I'm curious as to what you guys recommend?

frost dk and havoc dh probably

Arcane and Fire Mage. Each can be played with ~3 buttons.
    Frost DK is similar. Havok DH can use that few for Nemesis, but at a notable dps loss

7+ Year Old Account
    Havoc Demon Hunter.

No contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you actually try try the naga or did you "try"? Not bashing you, but if you've only tried out the naga for a few hours then you won't actually know for sure because you won't be used to it.

Like the others have said, Havoc DH don't require that many keybinds in comparison to other classes. You will be spamming your abilities a lot, though, due to their playstyle of dashing around.

Not sure how it will be in legion but I know that as a resto shaman I only used combinations of shift, ctrl and alt while left clicking with the mouse on who I wanted to heal using healbot and every now and then I clicked another key in order to pop a cd and with the ongoing skill pruning it may be even fewer now. Maybe that's something?

Stay away from WW/monk
    Outlaw is a good choice if you want melee with few buttons and assa you can macro it of you want ..
    Affi is just the DoT's so 4 or 5 or 6 then add fear but you need to micro manage the pet
    Demo has more buttons you don't want that

You could try the tank classes. Bear can have the active mitigation bound to the mouse wheel and the damage rotation can be macroed into a single button. I found it to be fairly easy, just boring since you will be running flags.

Deleted
    lol i have same problem and mained hunter and druid too ;p I think i'll stick with them for now.

Moo kin are fairly simple for most of their abilities, barring shifting complexities. But for a basic ranged attacker, there not that much to press.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    Moo kin are fairly simple for most of their abilities, barring shifting complexities. But for a basic ranged attacker, there not that much to press.
    A Druid has alot of keykinds, especially the usage in PVP.

BM Hunter would be a choice for you.

With demon hunters you should keep in mind that 5 talent tiers are currently locked away, along with whatever the artifact turns out to provide. You're also likely going to get a few ability choices from the honor talent tree. What things look like now might not be how things are in 9 days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't go wrong with ret pally
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Ret Paladin? We dont seem to have a lot going on, if we're talking about PvE. With the right talent choices you dont even need bubble keybound. So youd have crusader strike, blade of justice, judgement, templars verdict, wake of ashes and fist of justice(on non-boss creep).

Though melee might be inherently more challenging for you idk..
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2016-08-21 at 06:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    Did you actually try try the naga or did you "try"? Not bashing you, but if you've only tried out the naga for a few hours then you won't actually know for sure because you won't be used to it.
    This. If I was in your position I would 100% be using the Razer Naga, Ragana. 12 buttons, with SHIFT, CTRL, ALT modifiers that is 48 different key binds for one finger (thumb, finger, whatever. Bite me). Back when the Naga came out originally, I did this and while looking back I could have had a better key bind setup, it was completely doable in every environment in-game.