7.0 Lathus Protection Paladin Weak Aura Suite

[7.0] Lathus Protection Paladin Weak Aura Suite

Seeing how I got great feedback on my holy weak suite.... I got several requests to make one for prot. Here is what I threw together!

Reccomended Addon(For Fancy Borders/cleaner look)
    Masque
    Masque: Sleek

Import Code
    CLICK ME

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by HPLathus; 2016-08-21 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    awesome dude, best suite I've seen so far, would really love another one for ret

I do miss divine steed on this one though!

Quote Originally Posted by shinjiro View Post
    awesome dude, best suite I've seen so far, would really love another one for ret

I do miss divine steed on this one though!
    I need to work on this one a bit to place things better, had a really hard time finding proper positioning!

UPDATE:

Moved all the things around to make more sense
    Hand of Reckoning has an uptime bar now

Side note: Prot weak auras like this are a struggle, we literally have TOO many abilities to track x_x;;;

#dead

#workinprogress

I am going to continue to work on these for the next couple of days to find the perfect placement.

Not my thing (I tend to prefer making my own), but it looks like a solid set of auras and a nice setup for anyone that can't or doesn't want to make their own.

Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    UPDATE:

Moved all the things around to make more sense
    Hand of Reckoning has an uptime bar now

Side note: Prot weak auras like this are a struggle, we literally have TOO many abilities to track x_x;;;

#dead

#workinprogress

I am going to continue to work on these for the next couple of days to find the perfect placement.
    Wow really appreciate you sharing this hard work. +rep

Hey Lathus great WeakAura man! I think you laid some great ground work. I made a lot of modifications to it but on the Wago site gave you credit to the initial build.

wago.io/4yqNFmliW

Like I said you get all the props for making the original. Side note this is only for Prot as I have removed the Mana bar.

Eye of Tyr added, Taunt moved, Ardent Defender and Guardians size increased, added Forebearance icon to DS and LoH, Reorganized minor trait icons, added health bar, added Consecration timer, added AW timer as additional visual aid, and added Blessing of Spellwarding to talent selected with ICD and timer, changed BOP to talent selected.

Picture link. Alas, not enough posts on the site to display in my message.

imgur.com/onBtzL2
    Last edited by PoPsPinto; 2016-08-31 at 08:28 PM.