Hello there my WoW name is Horkie or if you would like to use real names my name is Keenan, 18 years old currently in college. Can raid most days, prefer weekends off though.

What my WoW experience is like:

Been playing since 2008, played Hunter ever since on and off from my druid, Monk when Mop came out I absolutely love the class and hoping to main it in Legion if I am good enough with it.

I do play a lot of Alliance and would be a bonus if you were too but I am happy to switch to the other side if needs be, wanted to play it as a main faction for a while

This will be the first time I leave my hunter and raid with a completely different class so it will be a little bit of a learning curve for me.

I have 6/13 Mythic for this expansion but I stopped playing the game after due to being completely burned out and bored with the game I needed a break. In MoP I had 9/13 Old Heroic before WoD.

I know if I am not pulling my own weight and if I mess up I will say I did it, I am not afraid to make mistakes.

If you need to add questions add my battletag displayed below.

What I am looking for:

Friendly nice Semi-Hardcore guild to raid with in Legion, maybe if you do PvP too? that would be fun but that is something that does not need to happen would be fun though.

If you are interested or would like to find out more about me then add my battletag here: Horkie#2440 I will be happy to answer all the questions you have.