Deleted

[A] The Late Late Show - Frostmane (late night raiding guild)

We are a few rerollers, whom landed on Frostmane, we are accepting everything atm. Rerollers are welcomed with open arms, we do not demand you have played your class for decades, but ofc you need to know your shiz
    We are atm still building up the guild, we got a discord server for the moment, but when legion launches we will have a TS Server.

Guild type: PVE Semi-hardcore

Raid Days:
    Wednessday, Thursday and Tuesday (optional Monday during progress)

Raid-TIME: 22.15-01:30 (15 min break at around 23:45, thats why we want the 3:15 hours raid, we want 3 hours of raiding and 15 mins break)

Who are the leaders?

Strüssmayn:

Hello im Claus, 25 (almost 26) year old, danish guy, been raiding in wow since 2005, i started my wow "career" in Brutality, a respected guild on Burning blade and later on Grim batol back in the days. Ive almost cleared Naxx 40 back in the days, in TBC brutality sadly split up, ive then transfered into Dunemaul and ran into Eminence for the first time, they were a decent late-night raiding guild.

We did clear it all shiz, except for Sunwell. In WOTLK i decided to join the PVP scene instead, but yet ofc killed Lich king pre-nerf. Cataclysm/MOP/WOD basicly the same, cleared content, didnt focus too much on raiding since i was studying an education.

Legion is gonna be my return to the raiding scene, i have been in top 300 guilds, and i wanna get back there.

Dinishheal:

My name is Mads, iam 24 years old and from Denmark. Im previously frontpage raider on differents realms, i have been playing WoW since Vanilla. I have been raiding on/off since TBC. I love to play WoW and wants to be atleast frontpage raider again, with this guild. Im working as a supporter in a supplier company, and playing soccer in my sparetime.

What do we demand?

Knowledge of your class
    You are online 5-10 mins BEFORE raid atleast
    Working MIC and ability to speak fluent english
    Knowledge of all fights from text based strategies atleast.

Basicly we need:

1 tank (Basicly anything else than Warrior)
    Healers: Shamans/Paladins/Druids/Monks
    and a HUGE bunch of DPS (Both melee and ranged are high demanded)
    Last edited by mmoc89ee2914c6; 2016-08-17 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Updated Needing List

Deleted
    Still seeking peps!

Deleted
    What is this madness? yes we are still in need of DPS! NO DH!

Hey,

I'm Ollie, 24, been playing WoW on and off since the release of TBC. I have raided a few of times 'seriously' doing some heroic content in cataclysm, and during WotLK but life got in the way. I don't have a character on frostmane but im happy to roll over to it. Are there any specific DPS classes you're looking for? I enjoy playing Elemental/Enhance, Shadow, Fire and all the druid specs apart from resto.

Battletag is Olafur#2992. Feel free to add me and chat if you would like to know more.

The only issue I may have is that my work is unpredicatable and sometimes I get called in on shifts I don't expect. Normally however I work night shifts 19:00-09:00 GMT.

Thanks ^_^

Deleted
    I added you Ollie Sorry for the long respons time