Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kencloudli View Post
    Like Tychus said, "Hell, is about damn time".

His ults do seem weak. But I guess that's why he can have both.
    The numbers are small because they don't take Sadism into account. Expect both of them to be doing between 60 and 100% more damage.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Voice clips
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The Carousel of Omnipotence!

Reminder: Alarak will be releasing tomorrow morning for US, and Wednesday morning for EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little thing, about poland Alarak voices.

Is diffrent much between Starcraft 2 LOTV and HOTS. But to be honest, sounds fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    Played him, he felt pretty balanced to me. Wish I got better teammates though. I think Counterstrike and Lighting needs a buff still.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-09-13 at 07:56 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

- - - Updated - - -

Don't pick Counter-Strike if they have even the slightest amount of CC. If it's interrupted, it does no damage and goes on full cooldown. CC includes knockbacks....

10+ Year Old Account
    I played two games with my own Alarak.

All i can say, is that as for assasin he is good in silencing enemy team, but he is little bit squishy. But again his E gives us health points, if we shots to enemy hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I played two games with my own Alarak.

All i can say, is that as for assasin he is good in silencing enemy team, but he is little bit squishy. But again his E gives us health points, if we shots to enemy hero.
    I think he is as squishy as other melee assassins, the only difference is he isn't able to sustain himself in between fights like Butcher, Illidan or Thrall who can heal by doing damage to anything. However in actual fights, his self-sustain is really good.

I am enjoying playing him, he feels very rewarding and responsive to play. He has good damage, good mobility, ability to make plays and decent poke damage. I only find his Heroics rather weird to use and his level 20 talents are just basic level 20 talents with drawback.

15+ Year Old Account
    I played him again today and....he actually felt really fun to play. I don't know what happened but I just clicked and have been doing well with him. I went 6-1 with him tonight. I think there was only 2 games were I was not top dps.

Honestly don't think him as a melee dps, think of him as a ranged dps with a melee auto attack. He actually has really good sustain, I'm surprised. I honestly think Counter Strike is just a horrible ult. Deadly Charge is just so fun to use.

This is the build I recommend you guys use. There is a build I want to play with a Hammer, basically force people into her range. And possibly a mage build I want to try with him.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-09-16 at 10:25 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    This is the build I recommend you guys use. There is a build I want to play with a Hammer, basically force people into her range. And possibly a mage build I want to try with him.
    Your links are all the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah....that is what happens when you trust the "Copy Link" Button. Fixed.

I also had some fun and Number Crunched his two mana talents: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...number_crunch/
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-09-16 at 10:26 PM.

Deleted
    As much as I like the character model and voice acting, for me easily one of the most annoying heroes to play. Whoever had the idea that delayed ultra-short range skills are fun, should be forced to play this guy three days non-stop. The Raynor on my team prolly made me miss as often as the other team evading. Even if the damage numbers are okay, playing htis guy feels like running with a lead vest.

A well-timed Phase Prism from Artanis can interrupt the damage part of Counter-Strike... Even after they put Unstoppable on it. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    A well-timed Phase Prism from Artanis can interrupt the damage part of Counter-Strike... Even after they put Unstoppable on it. -.-
    Is this supposed to be a bug? worth a bug report.

Still not tried Alarak. I just play a few games every alternate day. But I do plan to buy him. Got 53K gold.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    As much as I like the character model and voice acting, for me easily one of the most annoying heroes to play. Whoever had the idea that delayed ultra-short range skills are fun, should be forced to play this guy three days non-stop. The Raynor on my team prolly made me miss as often as the other team evading. Even if the damage numbers are okay, playing htis guy feels like running with a lead vest.
    He definitely takes getting used to, but if you're good at Alarak you can be an absolute unholy terror. His abilities properly comboed can fuck you six ways from Sunday.

After a few games I would consider myself a mediocre Alarak :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Yeah I played about 6 QMs with him (won 3) post buffs. You will get a lot more value if you can weave in basic attacks which puts you into risky territory.
    My advice is to go into try mode and play around with short CDs toggled on to get a feel of Telekinesis. Then perhaps toggle that off and see how fast you can kill the bot with regular cd/talents. 5-10 mins of practice before queuing. You can do this for any hero just at the start of your sessions. This will help you for playing any heroes for the day in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    He definitely takes getting used to, but if you're good at Alarak you can be an absolute unholy terror. His abilities properly comboed can fuck you six ways from Sunday.

After a few games I would consider myself a mediocre Alarak :P
    Not a great Alarak myself but I will say I've had an easier time learning him than Medivh or Chromie or even Sgt Hammer / Murky / Illidan. It was hard to even get the first win on these guys. I don't think I've tried Illidan in QM yet, though.

Deleted
    Managed to get MVP for damage done/kills with Alarak a few times now, so the potential is definitely there. He does take some getting used to though, especially aiming the tele.

However I would recommend taking Counter strike over Deadly Charge. A squishy hero like Jaina or Valla comes at you, Counterstrike - Discord - Surge, they should be dead or close to dead. Tele them back if they run. Aoe triggers the strike as well, so worth using in a team fight even if you're not focused.

Not for everyone, but he is defo different, and fun to play

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    Managed to get MVP for damage done/kills with Alarak a few times now, so the potential is definitely there. He does take some getting used to though, especially aiming the tele.

However I would recommend taking Counter strike over Deadly Charge. A squishy hero like Jaina or Valla comes at you, Counterstrike - Discord - Surge, they should be dead or close to dead. Tele them back if they run. Aoe triggers the strike as well, so worth using in a team fight even if you're not focused.

Not for everyone, but he is defo different, and fun to play
    Counterstrike is definitely a LOT better now that they added Unstoppable to it.