Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Twice the massively inflated Legion's healthpool makes it quite the huge nuke...

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Lot of cutting edge raiders lately...Legion race is going to be very tense!
    Race for what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnesymne View Post
    Yep its 200% Hp, else it would have said increased to 150%
    That would mean it does more damage then Touch of Death if you absorb it all.

Some good thoughts in this thread. I really want to feel REALLY good about running mythic dungeons with mw/brm but other classes bring more utility. For example rshamans have similar 5sec aoe stun + an interrupt + lust + aoe speed boost + reincarnation + possible rebirth through totem + purge. Shamans have an arguably weaker tank CD and emergency aoe and mobility.. weaker but still there.

What was blizzards design goal for mw? Strong heals? But most healers can match hps? PS I find both fun to play

BRM is great and underrated. But it's highlight utility is once again the stun. Warrior can shock wave for 4 seconds of stun on a 20 sec cool down not to mention inspiring presense. It only gets worse from there when looking at other tank classes except maybe Guardian. So did blizzard look at the kit and say personal mobility is the winner again?
    Last edited by clickerflipper; 2016-08-26 at 01:42 PM.

What BRM need imho is a cool down reduction on some of current utility (leg sweep down to 30s maybe) a boost to the healing provided by chi wave/burst cos lets face it a 45k heal on 400k+ hp isn't going to make much difference.

We could also do with an offensive cool down and another defensive cool down/passive.

For an offence based CD it could be something like.

Zen Master, 1-2m CD. Your mastery of the arts allows you to focus on your opponents weaknesses increasing your critical strike chance to 100% for 5s

Defense CD could be.

I know Kung Fu! 1-2m CD. You become increasingly focused in the heat battle allowing you to deflect all incoming physical and magical attacks with your weapon for 3-6s

Keeps with the flavour of the class and adds much needed utility.

As for raid utility something passive to match that of Inspiring Presence would probably help although it doesn't have to be a flat 3% leech, it could be something else,

How about.

Beer Goggles - passive
    Being in the presence of a Brew Master allows you to shrug off damage providing you with an absorb shield that pulses every 6s for 3% max health. doesn't stack.

Quote Originally Posted by clickerflipper View Post
    BRM is great and underrated. But it's highlight utility is once again the stun. Warrior can shock wave for 4 seconds of stun on a 20 sec cool down not to mention inspiring presense. It only gets worse from there when looking at other tank classes except maybe Guardian. So did blizzard look at the kit and say personal mobility is the winner again?
    Don't overlook the value of a raid wide roar on a 1 min cd. Brez can also save a wipe or at least some time for 5 mans though arguably redundant for raids now. Monks will be strong for legion, no doubt. But it does seem really lame and crappy to bring one to a raid. There might be a fight or 2 where the personal mobility really trivializes a mechanic which will be awesome. But I'd argue the lack of consistent utility, specifically for raids, is a big BrM problem. I don't get why they haven't readjusted zen med, seems like a perfect and neat candidate for utility.

Don't forget resetting encounters with Transcendence. Extremely useful during progression. Better than bringing another b rez that can't be used because of the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewschii View Post
    Don't forget resetting encounters with Transcendence. Extremely useful during progression. Better than bringing another b rez that can't be used because of the cap.
    I haven't been able to do this in the beta. Transcend disappears when entering combat.

Only happened during raid testing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    I haven't been able to do this in the beta. Transcend disappears when entering combat.

Only happened during raid testing, though.
    Yeah, that seems to be gone. I dropped one outside of Zakuun's gate a few weeks ago after a wipe and noticed it disappeared once we pulled. If there's a gate that's slow to appear you might be able to drop it on the pull then FSK into the fight or something before it pops up but it's not the same as it was.

Deleted
    Yep its 200% Hp, else it would have said increased to 150%
    lets also not forget the artifact trait that make karma do 100% hp instead of 50%. or is that included in your post ?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaAverageGamers View Post
    lets also not forget the artifact trait that make karma do 100% hp instead of 50%. or is that included in your post ?
    Which one would that be ? The only Karma trait i know changes Karma to a dmg/heal CD.

The 50% > 100% karma was a pvp setbonus iirc

Deleted
    Which one would that be ? The only Karma trait i know changes Karma to a dmg/heal CD.

The 50% > 100% karma was a pvp setbonus iirc
    yeah sorry, i think there was one on the artifact at some point, looked after and it was he heal thing .

my bad.