Who are some of the Trueshot Lodge champions?

You can spoiler tag if you want. I'm just curious.

Not really a spoiler as it's on wowhead and other sites but [SPOILER]

Rexxar and Hemet are two of the 8 available.

You get Rexxar at 103 I believe and he has a cool little quest line. Hemet you get around 109-110.

The bottom of this preview will give you your answers.

http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/07/01/...rueshot-lodge/

Hmm ...
    Nightelf
    (Highmountain) Tauren
    Rexxar (half orc, half ogre?)
    Vrykul
    Gnome
    Worgen
    Dwarf
    Blood Elf

So one can keep Horde out of their active champions, but it isn't possible to keep Alliance out. How about switching the Vrykul for Nathanos Blightcaller? I know, way too late for that, but it seems a bit unfair.

No Dark Ranger champion? Sad.

Ah, yeah, a Dark Ranger instead of the Vrykul would be nice, too. Doesn't have to be a previously mentioned one, but there are plenty, and although I don't like Undead as a playable race, I like Dark Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post
    Hmm ...
    Nightelf
    (Highmountain) Tauren
    Rexxar (half orc, half ogre?)
    Vrykul
    Gnome
    Worgen
    Dwarf
    Blood Elf

So one can keep Horde out of their active champions, but it isn't possible to keep Alliance out. How about switching the Vrykul for Nathanos Blightcaller? I know, way too late for that, but it seems a bit unfair.
    You're missing the point of the class hall: they are not about horde vs. alliance you are the Unseen Path, a faction of hunters regardless of race.

Sure, but if it is regardless of faction, why is it a Night Elf style building with more Alliance based champions than horde based ones? Seems a bit biased to me.

PS: In case someone missed it, this is not to be taken serious, there are way more serious issues with the class itself, I'll probably chose my champions based on their utility.
    PPS: OK, I'm tempted to not use the Gnome ...

Ah, yeah, a Dark Ranger instead of the Vrykul would be nice, too. Doesn't have to be a previously mentioned one, but there are plenty, and although I don't like Undead as a playable race, I like Dark Rangers.
    Was expecting the Dark Ranger we had in the Horde garrison to be there. Actually, I'm pretty sure she is there, just not one of the champion follower.
    Are any of the champions beside Rexxar and Hemett NPC from the past ? Seems we're pretty poor in that regard, but not many known hunters really.

When you see what the DKs get, or even the rogues. They have way more interesting lists.

Sure, but if it is regardless of faction, why is it a Night Elf style building with more Alliance based champions than horde based ones? Seems a bit biased to me.

PS: In case someone missed it, this is not to be taken serious, there are way more serious issues with the class itself, I'll probably chose my champions based on their utility.
    PPS: OK, I'm tempted to not use the Gnome ...
    Because at the end of the day, trolls aside the alliance has been around longer than the horde, The hunters over the eons were Night Elves even before horde and ally was a thing. It makes sense they have more of an Elf feel feel

There are also horde style towers as well. Yes, they're severely lacking but the lodge was probably founded by Night Elves as they are one of the oldest races on Azeroth beside trolls (who NE descended from).

Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    There are also horde style towers as well. Yes, they're severely lacking but the lodge was probably founded by Night Elves as they are one of the oldest races on Azeroth beside trolls (who NE descended from).
    Mini side spoiler, this comes up when you talk to NPC around the lodge, the tauren explain that they rebuilt two of the watch towers (hence why horde style) but the lodge itself was founded and built by the Nelfs in the far past.

15+ Year Old Account
    On beta I used nesingway as my combat follower cause he does not follow you, but fires a shot for 40% of a mob and would hit every 2nd to 3rd mob you attack when farming.

Just the fact that you have idiot face pulling everything made him worth using imo.

Edit - I'm bad at reading, my post has nothing to do with op.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.