Deleted

Frost DK artifact idea

I might get lot of hate for saying it but.... I watched broken shore cinematic. What if our two blades could combine into one, some sort of reforged frostmourne appearance? It would not affect gameplay.

)_(
    don't judge, I just fanship it strongly

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    I might get lot of hate for saying it but.... I watched broken shore cinematic. What if our two blades could combine into one, some sort of reforged frostmourne appearance? It would not affect gameplay.

)_(
    don't judge, I just fanship it strongly
    Fury of Frostmourne, your twin blades combine into Frostmourne and strike the target for X% of AP frost dmg. 40-1min CD Replaces Crystalline Swords which replaces Sindy's Fury which is a 5min CD Barrage for DK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Fury of Frostmourne, your twin blades combine into Frostmourne and strike the target for X% of AP frost dmg. 40-1min CD Replaces Crystalline Swords which replaces Sindy's Fury which is a 5min CD Barrage for DK.
    for a momen I thought it is an actual trait......so......sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    for a momen I thought it is an actual trait......so......sad.....
    Sindy's Fury wouldn't be so bad if it didn't aggro everything for 40yards in front us and it had a shorter CD. 5mins is way to long

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Sindy's Fury wouldn't be so bad if it didn't aggro everything for 40yards in front us and it had a shorter CD. 5mins is way to long
    Sindy's fury wouldn't be so bad if it were an unholy trait. RIP Frost 2016 lol.

Seriously though why is the CD so damn long? Did Blizzard wants us to have SUPER SICK burst AoE? Is that our niche? Fights that have one solitary add phase in the middle of the fight that need to get killed within 3 seconds or you wipe? Cuz then you'd stack frost DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Sindy's fury wouldn't be so bad if it were an unholy trait. RIP Frost 2016 lol.

Seriously though why is the CD so damn long? Did Blizzard wants us to have SUPER SICK burst AoE? Is that our niche? Fights that have one solitary add phase in the middle of the fight that need to get killed within 3 seconds or you wipe? Cuz then you'd stack frost DKs.
    We are the ONLY ones who have such a LONG CD on our Artifact clicky, and we are the only ones who have to spend at LEAST 12 ranks to get our clicky and Sindys Fury is not even the first golden dragon we go after, most Frost DK wont get it till rank 20. I honestly think they couldn't come up with a good idea for the Frost artifact so they just took one of our talents edited it a lil and slapped it on the artifact.

We get Sindys Fury because Arthas has it in Hots. That's also why we get Wraith Walk, because Leoric has it in Hots. Blizz is trying to sort of homogenize skills between Hots, Wow and Diablo, that's why all Mage specs have arcane orb, Warrior has Ignore Pain, and well, Monk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loanel View Post
    We get Sindys Fury because Arthas has it in Hots. That's also why we get Wraith Walk, because Leoric has it in Hots. Blizz is trying to sort of homogenize skills between Hots, Wow and Diablo, that's why all Mage specs have arcane orb, Warrior has Ignore Pain, and well, Monk.
    All Mage specs have Arcane Orb; what?

I've loved Frost ever since Warth of the Lich King, but it's dead to me.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Boys! I would really like to have reforged 2h frostmourne or something!

All Mage specs have Arcane Orb; what?

I've loved Frost ever since Warth of the Lich King, but it's dead to me.
    In diablo skills have runes, the skill name is Arcane Orb but it has permutations that change it's elemental damage, so you get Frozen Orb, Arcane Orb, etc. There's no fire orb in Wow, but instead they gave mages meteor, signature thing of sorcerors in Diablo.