Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    If they worry about it, they can split into 2 or 3 wings for random heroic mode at least.
    That's why I wish they make it mythic only.

Hmm time to farm Karazhan before it is remade" then. Even though I think I have most of the transmog, I still miss the horse.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Quote Originally Posted by Perudo View Post
    Hmm time to farm Karazhan before it is remade" then. Even though I think I have most of the transmog, I still miss the horse.
    Original karazhan is not being removed.

Deleted
    They have also said it wont just be a level bump.. it's going to be a different dungeon with different bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    There werent tears in the beginning because they were remakes. There were tears because in the beginning they were hard af.
    Venoxxis in ZG had that issue where its poison maze was only visible by turning on projected textures, which was off by defaults IIRC.

ZA i think was much easier, the trash packs leading to Jan'alai were incredibly annoying tho.

I remember the second time i ran that instance in Cata, i was like "ehy i'm too smart bro! i'm gonna MC the spell caster use its big aoe nu..." Whole dungeon pulled.

LOL.

15+ Year Old Account
    About time! I love it when they add new 5 mans in the middle of an expansion. They don't even have to increase the ilvl to give some fresh "new" content.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!