Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Where the FUCK did I victim blame? No, seriously, point it out. Perhaps I was too kind and fucking polite... so I'll spell it out...

Blacks beat up Jews, Jews get pissed, Jews beat up blacks, Blacks get pissed, Cycle repeats... SOMEONE NEEDS TO BREAK THE FUCKING CYCLE OF VIOLENCE... how is that for spelling it out... what happened to this guy was FUCKING TRAGIC. And calling me racist for pointing out the facts, well, that has earned you special status and attention.

Is anything I said too difficult for you or Wells to grasp? If so, please let me know I'll attempt to explain it again.
    Yeah you're victim blaming you racist Bastard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Yeah you're victim blaming you racist Bastard.
    Please say you are joking... cause if you aren't I'd have to ask you to explain yourself.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

https://stateofmind13.com/2016/08/17...banese-ay-rab/

This guy got 8 months for trying to kill a person. Got out and actually killed someone. Who creates these monsters?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Some good attorneys they had.
    No need if judge is jewish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    https://stateofmind13.com/2016/08/17...banese-ay-rab/

This guy got 8 months for trying to kill a person. Got out and actually killed someone. Who creates these monsters?
    Maybe he got away with it cause he knew people in Mossad or the CIA or something

/sarcasm off

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    No need if judge is jewish.
    I assume you have evidence for this assertion?

Also, you're saying white judges let off white defendants, right?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I assume you have evidence for this assertion?

Also, you're saying white judges let off white defendants, right?
    Looks like a generalized joke.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Besides the swollen and destroyed eye I don't see much damage on his face. Did they have a giant shiny diamond and gold ring on or something?.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Looks like a generalized joke.
    Nah, it's a tired old canard folks with certain views bring up, that Jews are basically all in on it or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Maybe he got away with it cause he knew people in Mossad or the CIA or something

/sarcasm off
    Hahhaha imagine. It's just that he shouldn't have died at all, it's really sad. They were good people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    I'm not a fan of lgbt people, but he should of gotten atleast 6 months community service.
    If you beat someone so bad that they're blind in one eye then months of community service is not enough. Years of prison is what's enough in that case in addition to paying a lot in damages.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Besides the swollen and destroyed eye I don't see much damage on his face. Did they have a giant shiny diamond and gold ring on or something?.
    Probably got kicked? The civil lawsuit should be good though for the victim.