Demon Hunter profession advice?

As things stand now I'll most likely level my demon hunter as 2nd or 3rd alt in legion; And I am stuck pondering which profession to pick.

My main has Mining / Jewelcrafting; my Rogue (who'll most likely be my third / second alt, depending on buffs / nerfs in the first weeks) is LW / Skinning.

I'd like some general opinions on professions in legion, and which ones are most useful / profitable! So far been mostly considering picking up enchanting as my enchanter is Hunter and I'll probably not touch the class in legion. Or Engineering, because I hate myself and like useless but fun things -- though I already have two and it taught me to just not bother because it'll all get nerfed faster than you can say 'ooh new bombs?'.

I should also mention that I'm not a progression raider and I'm mostly interested in PvP / Mythic Dungeons.
    Last edited by Saberstrike; 2016-08-18 at 06:57 AM.

Inscription and Alchemy is what mine's got. Vantus Runes from inscription and potions and flasks are a steady moneymaker. Both professions can be maxed to 700 in half an hour if you got the mats.

I'm a bit bitter about alchemy because for the past 2 expacs flasks have been handed out for entering Draenor / Pandaria and stumbling over dungeon queue; Will the inscription runes really be that profitable, though? I can't imagine them being anywhere near the gold old glyphs would've made you.

I'm going with enchant/skinning.
    enchant for all the blues and epics which will otherwise be sold at the vendor and skinning for mats so my rogue(lw/skinnig) can create some gear for my dh and rogue