Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Half this thread is banned. Is everything ok?!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    4 months for a mythic clear of a raid seems awfully short, especially if there's decent amount of bosses. It promotes split raids even further and makes lucky +ilvl drops even more important. Sure, not everyone should clear mythic, but setting cutoff point at ~300 guilds is going too far. Unless the raids are somehow much easier, which I doubt.

Besides, didn't they learn from the past? Making shorter raid tiers doesn't matter if the final one still last for a year or more. Better to stretch those a bit further, so the content gap isn't as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    4 months for a mythic clear of a raid seems awfully short, especially if there's decent amount of bosses. It promotes split raids even further and makes lucky +ilvl drops even more important. Sure, not everyone should clear mythic, but setting cutoff point at ~300 guilds is going too far. Unless the raids are somehow much easier, which I doubt.

Besides, didn't they learn from the past? Making shorter raid tiers doesn't matter if the final one still last for a year or more. Better to stretch those a bit further, so the content gap isn't as bad.
    That's why Kara comes back in 7.1, it'll drop t19.5 and will be a 5man raid. /Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I really wonder when the mindset had shifted towards 'every casual guild has to finished a raid tier before the next arrives'?
    It'd appreciate it if blizzard would encourage playing different tiers by differently skilled players once again, but I'm afraid this will never happen again with so many modes in one raid.
    When they made it so that each new tier completely obsoletes the previous one. People still ran Karazhan up until the day we could board the boats for Northrend. People didn't even go near Naxx after Ulduar was released.

What they need to do is have much more overlap in item levels between tiers (irrespective of whether or not they compress the item level spread within a tier).
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation