Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    and the centuries old European tradition of hating Jews continues.
    They bring it upon themselves, such as the reasoning in my quote you mentioned. No one likes a hypocrite, especially arrogant ones with their superiority complexes...

Can't blame them though, they're led to believe they are God's chosen people after all...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-08-20 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    ultimate method of intellectual discussion; whenever there is an assumable pressure from the peer, accuse him of being mad. Stirring the pot until it cooks, right?

see it this way; allot of people are fed up with this arab/jew bullshit. both are incapable of solving their problems and create bigger issues on daily basis. both can piss off right to where they belong. how about that? history can be a bitch!
    Perhaps because he is? blaming all the faults of the planet on Israel and ev0l zionists for several pages.

See it this way: stating the obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    See it this way: stating the obvious.
    your are not stating anything, except enforcing his hand. no one is blaming everything on israeli. only arabs and jews themselves do that to each other in full extent. everyone else is stating the "obvious"; extreme violence. you can call it whatever you want, at the end, it all comes down to who kills who first... no one should be defending that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    The Provos were the main IRA. The officials stood idle while entire streets were burned. Many in the North of Ireland would still be treated as second class if it weren't for the PIRA rising up - Many view them as heroes. Myself included.
    The Provisional IRA are heroes to the same sort of people that ISIS are heroes to, i.e. only to the utter scum of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    your are not stating anything, except enforcing his hand. no one is blaming everything on israeli. only arabs and jews themselves do that to each other in full extent. everyone else is stating the "obvious"; extreme violence. you can call it whatever you want, at the end, it all comes down to who kills who first... no one should be defending that.
    While I believe a lot arabs do hate Jews, I don't think a lot Jews hate arabs (hell, half the Jews in Isreal are arab Jews). We Jews hate the ones that wants to kill/hurt us. Whether its Muslim fanatics or In closet European Nazis. You treat us fairly and you will get exactly that in return (check our peace treaty with Egypt for example), Treat us badly and try to kill us and we will fuck you up. Its as simple as that.

Here is a link to a website made by a Syrian refugee:

http://www.thankyouamisrael.com/

It tells stories you WON'T find on your local media (Not news worthy I guess) on how "nazi Isrealis monsters" treat Syrian refugees.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    They bring it upon themselves, such as the reasoning in my quote you mentioned. No one likes a hypocrite, especially arrogant ones with their superiority complexes...

Can't blame them though, they're led to believe they are God's chosen people after all...
    Not to mention the Matzo made from the blood of children and their spreading the plaque throughout Europe, right.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Celtic fans have raised more than £34,000 for Palestinian charities after the club was charged by Uefa over a flag display during last week's game with Israeli side Hapoel Beer Sheva.
    Palestinian flags were waved around Celtic Park during the Champions League match on Wednesday night.
    Uefa later charged the club over an "illicit banner" display.
    Celtic fans have now launched a "#matchthefineforpalestine" campaign to raise funds for two charities.
    In a Go Fund me page, Celtic fans state: "At the Champions League match with Hapoel Beer Sheva on 17 August 2016, the Green Brigade and fans throughout Celtic Park flew the flag for Palestine.
    'Act of solidarity'
    "This act of solidarity has earned Celtic respect and acclaim throughout the world. It has also attracted a disciplinary charge from Uefa, which deems the Palestinian flag to be an 'illicit banner'.
    "In response to this petty and politically partisan act by European football's governing body we are determined to make a positive contribution to the game and today launch a campaign to #matchthefineforpalestine.
    "We aim to raise £15,000 which will be split 50/50 between Medical Aid Palestine (MAP) and to the Lajee Centre, a Palestinian creative cultural children's centre in Aida Refugee Camp, Bethlehem."
    Celtic have been punished by Uefa eight times in five seasons for fan misconduct.
    The club's case will be heard on 22 September.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-37154125

Currently it's at £61k
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-08-22 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The Provisional IRA are heroes to the same sort of people that ISIS are heroes to, i.e. only to the utter scum of this world.
    Generally the occupier paints the occupied as the terrorist and enemy. Won't be any whitewashing of history. The PIRA were fighting for the freedom of Ireland against the occupation by foreign forces from Britain. ISIS is not, there is no comparison so don't even attempt to make one.

To fight against an invader is also what generally happens throughout history...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    Generally the occupier paints the occupied as the terrorist and enemy. Won't be any whitewashing of history. The PIRA were fighting for the freedom of Ireland against the occupation by foreign forces from Britain. ISIS is not, there is no comparison so don't even attempt to make one.

To fight against an invader is also what generally happens throughout history...
    Things like deliberately targeting civilian shopping centres for bombings, knowing full well there will be children there - ISIS do that, the Provisional IRA did that, the difference between their supporters is superficial, but whatever helps you sleep at night.