Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy [TV Anime: Pokemon] So....Ash had his final Kalos league battle

http://kotaku.com/ash-from-pokemon-j...ium=Socialflow

Enjoy the read, My thoughts hidden in the spoiler tag

Hes doomed to eternal losing, he will win either a minor tourney (Orange League) and a plether of other minor comps, but a fucking main tourney, Nah he cant win and is doomed to forever losing UNLESS the damn series decides to end! Dang it Ash! /
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Would be interesting if they are indeed going to reboot the franchise after Sun and Moon, that he wins the Alola league, then wakes up from his coma that he has been in since the 2nd episode or what ever episode it was. #fantheorys

The series is finally ending? My god he has done alot of a 10year old in what 20 years?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    The series is finally ending? My god he has done alot of a 10year old in what 20 years?
    17 years, He should be 27 by legal counts

But the series wont end, they will keep it going

Well he can't win because plot armor. Too bad he's wearing it the wrong way

(I wonder where I can watch the episodes.)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay no seriously I don't even know the title of the show or the episode numbers. Someone PM me.

Who the hell wrote that article. So many awkward sentences and even flat out typos? I don't believe this for a second. Ash is too good of a trainer to just give up like this.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed by the fact that this character is still 10 years old, 20 years later.

With Misty> Orange League
    With May> Nothing
    With Dawn> Nothing
    With Serena> Nothing

Its clear who was the supperior female protagonist and why Ash is such a looser now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    (I wonder where I can watch the episodes.)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay no seriously I don't even know the title of the show or the episode numbers. Someone PM me.
    Here ya go, its on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Here ya go, its on Youtube
    Oh damn yo okay thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    With Misty> Orange League
    With May> Nothing
    With Dawn> Nothing
    With Serena> Nothing

Its clear who was the supperior female protagonist and why Ash is such a looser now
    obviously misty is worst girl.. I mean why else would ash not make the leagues... unless he was having fun with the girls off screen

Kid attempts Pokemon Championship with sub-standard Pokemon.

Kid loses.

Kid repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post

Kid loses.

Kid repeats.
    Goddamn forreal why is he using scrub Pokemon I don't recognize. If he fought with his best set of Pokemon it would actually be entertaining. That was garbage.

And why the fuck did Ash get in unison with that ninja Pokemon at the end? What kind of weird logic is that.

Goddamn forreal why is he using scrub Pokemon I don't recognize. If he fought with his best set of Pokemon it would actually be entertaining. That was garbage.

And why the fuck did Ash get in unison with that ninja Pokemon at the end? What kind of weird logic is that.
    I haven't watched the new stuff but I think it has to due with mega evolution or what ever the temp evolve thing they do is called.

Greninja doesn't have an official mega evolution. Just Ash's.

But like what does he do with all his other Pokemon from previous seasons (other than the ones he releases for feels goddamn Butterfree episode making me shed manly tears)? Would make match-ups more entertaining.

Holy crap, that's the closest Ash has gotten to becoming a League Champion in over six years.

At this point, is on par with Tobias, which would make Ash Ketchum as strong as Cynthia was before she lost to Ash (for reference: Ash KOed two of Tobias' legendaries; Cynthia couldn't even down one).

In other words, Ash is actually a (Sinnoh) Pokemon League Champion in terms of ability.

- - - Updated - - -

But like what does he do with all his other Pokemon from previous seasons (other than the ones he releases for feels goddamn Butterfree episode making me shed manly tears)? Would make match-ups more entertaining.
    He sends them to Professor Oak who can take care of and research them, as well as help out around his home village of Pallet town. Ash occasionally brings them out, either to educate younger trainers about the Pokemon of other regions, or bring out the big guns to fight in Pokemon League tourneys (this was crucial to him nearly tying with Tobias in Sinnoh)

- - - Updated - - -

Kid loses.

Kid repeats.
    Game power ≠ anime power.

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a key part of the anime arc for over two years now, and it's called Bond Phenomenon. Thanks to the power of trust and Ash's aura, he can psychically link with Greninja.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I haven't watched the new stuff but I think it has to due with mega evolution or what ever the temp evolve thing they do is called.
    Ash Greninja is not mega evolution, as no items are involved.

I havent watched pokemon for a long time. Doesn't surprise me Ash can't win shit, last time I was watching pokemon he was giving away or letting his best pokemon go and refusing to let them evolve. So yea not surprised hes still shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I havent watched pokemon for a long time. Doesn't surprise me Ash can't win shit, last time I was watching pokemon he was giving away or letting his best pokemon go and refusing to let them evolve. So yea not surprised hes still shit
    Hes not shit, Its just he believes that their stronger in their original forms apparently

Ash is a "Friendship is Magic" trainer. Too bad the magic is on par with a pre-school birthday party magician...